Dalry v Girvan

Now that everyone has had their say, it is good to see that the judge provided a fair and reasonable sentence for the Dalry player Jordan. After suffering continuous provocation through out the full match (which is also in the refs report) from a few of the girvan superstars the boy then reacted after a pushing match between the 2. It does not condone what was done, however if the boy is punished for this then so should the kick to the head that he received. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor innocent Wee rab, done nothing a apart from get 'knocked out' . I attended the game actually, the boy never 'ran like f***k' he was dragged off the pitch from Dalry committee after some of the girvan team came after him with their handbags 

What is the point of even dragging this up again Dalryfan12.? The matter has been dealt with so can we please delete this thread and move on from the subject now instead of digging a hole for yourself and your club. You've clearly just joined to have a say about this matter so I assume you're the player himself or a close friend.

You seem to be trying to stir things up again and trust me I'm the biggest stirrer about sir. [emoji6]

just late to the party and find it amusing the people that are having a say when they never attended the game. Don't know the boy personally but from when he joined our club he has been a great player and for a silly incident like this to tar him as scum is pretty dramatic when this stuff happens on a daily basis 

just late to the party and find it amusing the people that are having a say when they never attended the game. Don't know the boy personally but from when he joined our club he has been a great player and for a silly incident like this to tar him as scum is pretty dramatic when this stuff happens on a daily basis 

You've said your piece now so let that be the end of the matter.

Thread over.

Archived