Brechin City Season 2016 / 2017

I've heard that Dale is looking for work in the area. He needs a job before he can sign or he might move back to Engurland.

I sincerely hope that Dale is able to sign a new deal because losing him and Tiger would be a massive blow. Dale was a ready made replacement for him.

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still nothing official about Dyer and McCormack signing new deals. Too often we've heard this on the grapevine and its fallen through. Happy to keep those two and Graeme Smith and Dale are essential.

Still nothing official on players that have been released either, I hear Weatherston, Buchan and Johnston are away but what about Montgomery and Euan Smith? Ross Perry?

Happy with signings of Love and O'Neil. Love in particular was impressive against us last season.

Still nothing official about Dyer and McCormack signing new deals. Too often we've heard this on the grapevine and its fallen through. Happy to keep those two and Graeme Smith and Dale are essential.

Still nothing official on players that have been released either, I hear Weatherston, Buchan and Johnston are away but what about Montgomery and Euan Smith? Ross Perry?

Happy with signings of Love and O'Neil. Love in particular was impressive against us last season.

McCormack has said himself he signed on Friday. Dyer was on a 2 year deal.

McCormack has said himself he signed on Friday. Dyer was on a 2 year deal.

Good news if that's the case. Don't understand why the club couldn't have confirmed this when they announced the signings of Love and O'Neil yesterday.

Wasn't that a reason for tiger leaving. Struggling to get his place back because Dale improving every game?

I assumed that was the case otherwise I thought Tiger would have stayed on. So it would be a bit gutting if it turns out Dale is unable to sign and Tiger is already away.

I assumed that was the case otherwise I thought Tiger would have stayed on. So it would be a bit gutting if it turns out Dale is unable to sign and Tiger is already away.

Certainly would be but then again, tiger hasn't actually signed for anyone yet.

Highly unlikely he would sign though but stranger things have happened.

Fester's no hanging aboot .  Some team he's building. ........On paper at least ! He'll be desperate to put one over his previous employers. Be funny if he manages to take the biggest club in Angus to League 1 as we get relegated!!!   :P

Oh the banter.  

Tell yer chairman not to fall for Fester's charms and not let him be a signatory on the signing deals. It will end in tears. 

Oh the banter.  

Tell yer chairman not to fall for Fester's charms and not let him be a signatory on the signing deals. It will end in tears.

The fund raising of the fans will save the day, don't worry... look what you guys have managed with fund raising!

Not a benefactor in sight either ;-) We warned you about Weir, you are warning us about DC... we are equal now, right?

The fund raising of the fans will save the day, don't worry... look what you guys have managed with fund raising! Not a benefactor in sight either ;-) We warned you about Weir, you are warning us about DC... we are equal now, right?

Fair play. 

Good luck in your quest. 

Gerry released by Ayr would love to see him back at the Glebe

All the best to Gerry, nicer guy you could not meet. Good that his play off ambitions were finally met at Ayr, think 5 failures with Brechin overall?

Anyway, out with Airdrie and Livi (full time purposes) he'd probably get a game for most if not all teams. Can see him turning up at Albion or Stenny though.

Archived