Brechin City Season 2016 / 2017

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the wind has caught it in that photo but he sometimes keeps it from going like that with a rather fetching hairband :P

Fantastic :wub: . The last striker we had who donned a hairband was Chris Duggan, but we'll ignore that.

Bryan Prunty is my favourite ever Dumbarton player, a lovely guy who'll give absolutely everything he has on the pitch for the team. Excellent finisher as well who's scored plenty at this level.

Play him alongside a big guy and you'll have a smashing signing.

Bryan Prunty is my favourite ever Dumbarton player, a lovely guy who'll give absolutely everything he has on the pitch for the team. Excellent finisher as well who's scored plenty at this level.

Play him alongside a big guy and you'll have a smashing signing.

Airdrie fan seems to be hinting he's away to us ST08 already signed.

Airdrie fan seems to be hinting he's away to us ST08 already signed.

I'll pop along to your thread when it's official and write a big ode to him. What a guy.

It's just came up in my Timehop today by the way that it's 4 years since that 0-0 at Gayfield. Unbelievable how much has changed for both clubs since then.

I'll pop along to your thread when it's official and write a big ode to him. What a guy.

It's just came up in my Timehop today by the way that it's 4 years since that 0-0 at Gayfield. Unbelievable how much has changed for both clubs since then.

Don't remind me. It still does my nut in how we finished 2nd and 1st/3rd and 4th went up. I always mention Grindlays performance that day, sticks out like a sore thumb as the best keeping display I've seen.

And I hope the Airdrie guys right, absolutely no idea but Prunty would be some coup in the bottom league.

Eta: I've really enjoyed seeing Dumbarton the last few years though it's great. Doing the PT clubs proud and showing what we can acheive. Enjoy it whilst it lasts!

Archived