Brechin City Season 2016 / 2017

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congratulations to all at Brechin and good luck for next season.

Congrats guys - must be one hell of a party tonight. Delighted for Gary Fusco who seems to have been there forever after leaving us.

Cheers guys. Was at your game before ours (cut it fine, but it thankfully worked) and turned out to be a rather good day. Our extra time reminded me of your game with nervous near silence from both sets of fans towards the end, except ours didn't start pishing down as a bad omen for the pens. Made me laugh as the sun suddenly came out for you at FT.

Anyway, just home, what a day.

34 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

gutted we have to go and get our pockets picked at the KFC Arena.

Think that's the name of our stadium for next season.

Well done Brechin, look forward to trips to the hedge for at least another season.

Despite the fact that CITY1974 is a Brechin tink, I'm absolutely delighted for you guys. Got a lot of friends who are Brechin fans and seeing the joy tonight from them made me happy.

3 hours ago, smokiesupper said:

Brechin are a village club. Faf when they get scudded home and away every week. Hamilton/Dundee Utd will get major culture shock going to a village team with 50 home fans.

Correct jist a wee team who consistently out perform the so called BIG team fae Angus GIRUY ya fanny:thumsup2

6 hours ago, Aidan said:

Despite the fact that CITY1974 is a Brechin tink, I'm absolutely delighted for you guys. Got a lot of friends who are Brechin fans and seeing the joy tonight from them made me happy.

Champagne n Shreddies for breakfast if you want to come up :P

Brechin are a village club. Faf when they get scudded home and away every week. Hamilton/Dundee Utd will get major culture shock going to a village team with 50 home fans.

Fucking hell.

^^^ The salt is strong with this one.

Archived