Brechin City Season 2016 / 2017

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply
First off, well done Brechin. Secondly, as proven with previous posts, you'll pan Dods whether he deserves it or not. Third & last, all of you genuine Brechin posters should agree not to reply to any of CDHs posts, thereby not dignifying his drivel. I'm pretty sure his wife would've done something along those lines, until the message hit home!

Is there such a thing as a genuine supporter

... so will be back next season to give Dods any critism he deserves if he deserves it.

If Dods signed the whole Vics team and won the Scottish Cup with them, you'd still hate him, citing some 1-0 defeat at Alloa earlier in the season as your justification.

He's been a success and is now a popular figure at the club.

tumblr_inline_nrutlgGBm51qzpkqf_500.gif

Eta:

all of you genuine Brechin posters should agree not to reply to any of CDHs posts, thereby not dignifying his drivel.

A fair point. CDH now added to the ignore list to avoid temptation from now on. ;)

If Dods signed the whole Vics team and won the Scottish Cup with them, you'd still hate him, citing some 1-0 defeat at Alloa earlier in the season as your justification.

Eta:

A fair point. CDH now added to the ignore list to avoid temptation from now on. ;)

Ha ha ha the mafia strikes again.

Eta:

Thanks for this - I didn't know you could but have set up my account to ignore / not see any of his stupid posts.

I'd like to know who exactly was pushed out by the  " mafia " ( whoever they may be ! )

Honestly though there must be some turmoil in this guy's head to constantly come up with the crap he does.   Walter Mitty doesn't have a look in.  

All this garbage at a time when even supporters of other clubs are pointing out the incredible achievement Dods has made. 

Just incredible. 

Well I'm afraid unlike other supporters that the Brechin mafia have driven out of the glebe I am not that easily put off by them so will be back next season to give Dods any critism he deserves if he deserves it.

Okay i think we all get the message you are NOT a fan of Dods. I started this thread up to see what other folk have heard regarding possible signings / leavings etc. I didn't mean for it to degenerate into your personal crusade against the Manager. I have at one stage outwardly questioned if a change should be made when things were bad . I am totally delighted to have been proved wrong and am looking forward to see who Dods brings in for next season. So i'll go first  I think i'd be looking at Gary Fraser at Montrose as i believe he has other clubs looking at him ( not sure if we are one of them) If the guy from Ayr U was being serious i would take Trouts back in a heartbeat but we KEEP Thommo. So this is a question for citydiehard , who would YOU like to see in a City shirt next season ?

will be interesting to see what happens with Spence if he wasn't good enough for Dunfermline in league One, doubt he will play in Championship, Watt has signed pre contract with Livingston so he is away.

will be interesting to see what happens with Spence if he wasn't good enough for Dunfermline in league One, doubt he will play in Championship, Watt has signed pre contract with Livingston so he is away.

Watt is a good player,Brechin will miss him,when he was in the team,Brechin played well ,hope Brechin get Spence if Dunfermline release him especially with Molloy away.

Keep;

Smith, Fusco, McLean, McCormack, Dyer, Robson (if released by Utd), Watt (but going to Livingstone we think) Spence (but returning to Dungfermline), Dale, Smith, Jackson, Thommo, Tiffany

So 9 that we could keep - the rest can go. Thanks for your time.

Robson probably be starting next season for us

Okay i think we all get the message you are NOT a fan of Dods. I started this thread up to see what other folk have heard regarding possible signings / leavings etc. I didn't mean for it to degenerate into your personal crusade against the Manager. I have at one stage outwardly questioned if a change should be made when things were bad . I am totally delighted to have been proved wrong and am looking forward to see who Dods brings in for next season. So i'll go first  I think i'd be looking at Gary Fraser at Montrose as i believe he has other clubs looking at him ( not sure if we are one of them) If the guy from Ayr U was being serious i would take Trouts back in a heartbeat but we KEEP Thommo. So this is a question for citydiehard , who would YOU like to see in a City shirt next season ?

Fraser would be a good signing but would he accept being a super sub as Jackson and Thomson are the first picks up front,I think its the midfield that needs strengthening so I would like to see Whately from Arbroath and Denholm from Forfar .It will be interesting to see who Dods brings in and if we get off to a good start might have to change my mind about him.

Archived