Brechin City Season 2016 / 2017

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I do are you a supporter ??

Not by your standards no !    But as you are in a minority of one,  I don't think your opinion counts for much ! 

But enough of this negative shite.  Well done to Darren and all at City for a quite remarkable turnaround .  8 points adrift at the bottom with 10 games left and to finish in 7th is one hell of an achievement .  For Darren to have that on his CV in his first season in management will be worth it's weight in gold. 

Not by your standards no !    But as you are in a minority of one,  I don't think your opinion counts for much ! 

And yours does,well as you are part of the mafia i suppose it does ??

But enough of this negative shite.  Well done to Darren and all at City for a quite remarkable turnaround .  8 points adrift at the bottom with 10 games left and to finish in 7th is one hell of an achievement .  For Darren to have that on his CV in his first season in management will be worth it's weight in gold.

Keep;

Smith, Fusco, McLean, McCormack, Dyer, Robson (if released by Utd), Watt (but going to Livingstone we think) Spence (but returning to Dungfermline), Dale, Smith, Jackson, Thommo, Tiffany

So 9 that we could keep - the rest can go. Thanks for your time.

Keep;

Smith, Fusco, McLean, McCormack, Dyer, Robson (if released by Utd), Watt (but going to Livingstone we think) Spence (but returning to Dungfermline), Dale, Smith, Jackson, Thommo, Tiffany

So 9 that we could keep - the rest can go. Thanks for your time.

Don't know if Spence is under contract/signed up yet, you may well get to keep him, hope not though as he seems to have done a hell of a job there, you're more than welcome to Ryan Wallace as well!

Would love to have Spence sign for us has made a massive difference since he came in. With Tiger gone that leaves a massive hole in our team he will be sorely missed totally dedicated to brechin always puts in 100%

Would love to have Spence sign for us has made a massive difference since he came in. With Tiger gone that leaves a massive hole in our team he will be sorely missed totally dedicated to brechin always puts in 100%

Agree, Spence would be a good move for us . Sure the management will be thinking the same thing and ask the question of Dunfermline. Sorry to see Tigers time at City come to an abrupt end after coming on as a sub. 

GK

Smith (keep)

Paddy (keep as back up)

DF

Buchan (punt)

Dods (keep although at the sidelines)

Dyer (keep)

McCormack (keep)

McLean (keep)

Perry (punt)

Tiff (keep)

MF

Dale (keep)

Fusco (keep)

Johnston (punt)

Molloy (keep although leaving)

Montgomery (punt)

Smith (punt)

Weatherston (keep if he could stay fit otherwise punt)

FWD

Jackson (keep)

Thomson (keep)

Coogans (not seen much of him so punt)

Loan signings

Culjac (what happened to him? Punt)

Robson (keep)

Spence (keep)

Sukar (not seen much of him punt)

Watt (keep although off to livi)

Players to bring in

Heard a few rumours Stranraer fan saying longworth won't be there would take him David cox airdrie would you have Gerry back?

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Unfortunately can't get rid of supporters,club would lose money.

Based on numerous posts over the season, you evidently think you're a supporter simply because you give the club money.

The reality is that you're no more of a Brechin supporter than the paying opposition fan who comes to the Glebe. One more fan from each visiting team would have made up your missing contribution.

Don't know if Spence is under contract/signed up yet, you may well get to keep him, hope not though as he seems to have done a hell of a job there, you're more than welcome to Ryan Wallace as well!

Says a lot for Spence when he should've been at eep for the promotion party but turns up at farfir instead.

Lovin' the City.

Fingers crossed he stays for next season.

A few of the players were waiting to see if we would stay up before signing so hopefully hear more this week.

Based on numerous posts over the season, you evidently think you're a supporter simply because you give the club money.

The reality is that you're no more of a Brechin supporter than the paying opposition fan who comes to the Glebe. One more fan from each visiting team would have made up your missing contribution.

Well I'm afraid unlike other supporters that the Brechin mafia have driven out of the glebe I am not that easily put off by them so will be back next season to give Dods any critism he deserves if he deserves it.

Well I'm afraid unlike other supporters that the Brechin mafia have driven out of the glebe I am not that easily put off by them so will be back next season to give Dods any critism he deserves if he deserves it.

First off, well done Brechin. Secondly, as proven with previous posts, you'll pan Dods whether he deserves it or not. Third & last, all of you genuine Brechin posters should agree not to reply to any of CDHs posts, thereby not dignifying his drivel. I'm pretty sure his wife would've done something along those lines, until the message hit home!

Archived