Those were the days............

Dindeleux

Destruction Derby was quality, even on the PC.

Now Carmageddon, however? Phwoar!   :o

There was a game for the PS1 or PS2 where basically you just flew down a road into traffic and then the score was based on the crash/carnage you created.  Burnout perhaps?

ETA - The Hall in Sauchiehall Street has a mega drive hooked up to a TV with Streets of Rage available to play if you are passing.  Quite a shit pub mind you.

Edited by Dindeleux

I remember a game called rampart which was a castle building game. If you failed you got the guillotine.

Road rash was also awesome ( a modern version would be fun online)

Loved the bur out series. Soon as paradise is backward compatible im on it.

G police was interesting

As was eternal darkness on the gamecube. One seriously fucked up game

I remember a game called rampart which was a castle building game. If you failed you got the guillotine.

G police was interesting

Used to play Rampart against my brother, happy days. Time soldiers was also a favourite of mine on the master system along with cyber Shinobi

Still one of the best Aliens games and its 20 years old now

WTF is up with that music?   :lol:

I liked this epic display of mentalism, designed by people who'd clearly had the plot of the film explained to them over the phone:

This is football 2003. Think L2 or R2 was the same button for diving while in possession, and a two footed red card without it. Great fun

This is football 2003. Think L2 or R2 was the same button for diving while in possession, and a two footed red card without it. Great fun

Comfortably the only decent thing about that game :lol:

Not an old one really, for the first xbox, but if anyone has one, the Warriors is probably the finest game iv ever played for scrapping. Most underrated game ever.

Played through the early tutorials but never got back to it for some reason. Was actually really good now you mention it.

G police was interesting

Magic game. It fucked with your head as the character went more and more insane.

Magic game. It fucked with your head as the character went more and more insane.

walking into the room and exploding

Showing the spinning gamecube screen

Volume decreasing

Screen upside down

Game really screwed your mind as your energy levels went down and your insanity meter went up

Back in the late 90's when my mate Mark got his first pc there was a free game that was given out with loads of PC's at the time called Silver, it was a RPG game that i remember the both of us playing, it was pretty fucking challenging at the time, it was kinda like a mixture of Diablo and Final Fantasy

medium_2_screenshot.png

Best Football Game ever...the last version of Sense on the Amiga. The one where your players would improve over the season if scoring etc...Patrice Loko was a world beater.

Also remember using an old wooden peg or battery on the psone controller rather than fingers for Track and Field. Was this just me and my mates that did this ?

Earliest memories..Horace Goes Skiing, Milk Race, Chequered Flag, United, Footballer of The Year, Blockbusters, on Zx Spec

Oh and Spy Hunter...tremendous.

Edited by G-MAN