P&B GTF 2016 Day : Mon June 6th 2016

The beta version that the Platinum Members have been using for the last 3 months is the bidness.

The groinal attachment has not been without it's niggles, however. 

Groinal?! That's where I've been going wrong

I've been putting it up my arse

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Dundee United in the Championship" sub-forum. A place for Jagfox and all the Dees to post in harmony - genuinely can't wait.

I'm guessing a sub-forum for top-flight (ahem) derby matches that don't exist anymore and a Leicester City in Europe sub-forum.

I've been testing this on and off for about six months. It's the biggest and most complex thing we've ever done on the site.

So, you might be right!

A P&B egg and parking meter timer?

"Dundee United in the Championship" sub-forum. A place for Jagfox and all the Dees to post in harmony - genuinely can't wait.

I've been joking about this for a considerable time, but given the vast number of threads about us being created since our unfortunate result on Monday, I now feel it has to happen.

I've been joking about this for a considerable time, but given the vast number of threads about us being created since our unfortunate result on Monday, I now feel it has to happen.

You were relegated in hilarious fashion by your biggest rivals, at their ground, then your chairman released a clusterfuck of a statement the day after with no mention of the manager, then a day later, sacked the manager and hunted most of the first team squad. He also drove away from Tannadice with Batman in his car.

I think it's fair to say you've commanded a bit of attention, but like with all diddy teams, it will die down soon enough, and a dedicated sub forum will not be required.

You were relegated in hilarious fashion by your biggest rivals, at their ground, then your chairman released a clusterfuck of a statement the day after with no mention of the manager, then a day later, sacked the manager and hunted most of the first team squad. He also drove away from Tannadice with Batman in his car.

I think it's fair to say you've commanded a bit of attention, but like with all diddy teams, it will die down soon enough, and a dedicated sub forum will not be required.

^^^Obsessed.

Get it sorted, Div.

• 2 weeks later...

We might just 'Killie it'. (that should be a thing applied to a team doing just enough to survive by a bawhair)

ETA Actaully, I think that should really be 'Motherwell it' I suppose.

Aye a 6-1 victory really was by the skin of our teeth.

Aye a 6-1 victory really was by the skin of our teeth.

I merely meant that you are better at surviving than most teams. Administration events and finishing bottom haven't impacted Motherwell as much as those things typically would have other clubs. It was a back handed compliment.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, now GTF day is officially here can we get "The East Fife Thread" shifted into the the League One Forum please!!!

Sensible to get rid of our special subforum and to put The BRALT in to the Us vs Them, Them vs Us subforum, almost taking the board back to where it was the last time we were in the top flight.

However, why not move it in to the existing Celtic/Rangers suforum and get rid of what was the old Rangers in the Championship bit rather than renaming it?

Can we also move the LOL@Rangers and Potential Signings for the Top Table threads into the main Premiership subforum, though?  They are oddities* where they are.  Alternatively, lock these and we can make new ones where they belong.

*Yes, I know.

Hey, now GTF day is officially here can we get "The East Fife Thread" shifted into the the League One Forum please!!!

Please!!!

Archived