Next Netflix Series - Suggestions?

blueknight

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, ArabGaz said:

Been watching Arrested Development the last few weeks. I was put off it for ages because of a guy at work constantly banging on about it but it is absolutely brilliant.

It is brilliant. I started watching it when BBC2 first aired it but they completely dicked it around changing the time every week and showing double episodes, they did the same thing to Seinfeld and Larry Sanders. It's my most watched box set. The Charlize Theron storyline is absolutely tremendous.

2 hours ago, ArabGaz said:

Been watching Arrested Development the last few weeks. I was put off it for ages because of a guy at work constantly banging on about it but it is absolutely brilliant.

1 hour ago, Swordfishtrombone said:

It is brilliant. I started watching it when BBC2 first aired it but they completely dicked it around changing the time every week and showing double episodes, they did the same thing to Seinfeld and Larry Sanders. It's my most watched box set. The Charlize Theron storyline is absolutely tremendous.

Just stay away from the new series Netflix commissioned themselves. Some of the worst TV Ive ever seen

2 hours ago, Mr X said:

Just stay away from the new series Netflix commissioned themselves. Some of the worst TV Ive ever seen

Did you stick with it? First half of the new stuff is absolutely atrocious but thought it came round to some kind of form toward the end

Archived