Next Netflix Series - Suggestions?

blueknight

Better Call Saul is a must, especially for someone who's watched BB.

I loved BB, but was seriously underwhelmed by BCS tbh. Might go as far as saying it was a waste of 10 hrs, or however long it takes to watch it all. Basically, 'meh'.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved BB, but was seriously underwhelmed by BCS tbh. Might go as far as saying it was a waste of 10 hrs, or however long it takes to watch it all. Basically, 'meh'.

For me it seems like it's on the edge of brilliance, but I'd admit that both season finales - whilst brilliantly directed and performed - do lack the intensity and excitement of BB.

I have still really enjoyed it, think season 3 will be more exciting.

I loved Battlestar Galatica.

Don't let the fact it's "sci-fi" put you off, even though Sci-fi is ace, as there is so much more to it than that.

The burds in it are hot as f**k and Gaius Baltar one of the best TV characters ever devised!

TV at it's best!

Is that still available on Netflix? I thought it had been pulled. I watched it for a bit but got bored, to be honest

ETA - just checked and it is, might give it another go

I loved Battlestar Galatica.

Don't let the fact it's "sci-fi" put you off, even though Sci-fi is ace, as there is so much more to it than that.

The burds in it are hot as f**k and Gaius Baltar one of the best TV characters ever devised!

TV at it's best!

Battlestar is brilliant and definitely worth watching although I was left slightly hollow by the ending.

Forget everything suggested. Your next watch is Trailer Park Boys. 10 Series of nonsensical hilarity.

Just watched the first series. Nearly ditched it after the first two episodes, but it hooked me on the third.

• 5 weeks later...

If you haven't watched making a murder then I would recommend that. Watched it through twice now, first time hadn't heard anything about it. Second time I done a bit of research before hand and tbh I still don't know if I think he done it or not.

The Bridge, it's brilliant. I don't know if all three series are still on it but give it a go if they are.

Saying that, you might not trust my judgement as I am apparently the only person alive that didn't like Breaking Bad.

• 3 weeks later...
Cerberus, on 31 May 2016 - 17:42, said:

What's Bloodlines about? Is it more vampires?

It's a family drama. It's not amazing. It's not bad. And features a glorious performance from Ben Mendehlson in the first season.

Narcos is a brilliant series, as is Peaky blinders, also idf you don't mind subtitles then the Bridge is worth a look. Daredevil is a great watch too

Girlfriend and I started watching peaky blinders last week and it's an absolute masterpiece. I think I was genuinely put off watching it on telly because it's set in Birmingham.

• 8 months later...

Archived