Cameron 'doesn't care' about Scotland

Polls supporting a proposition is not the same thing as the SNP seeking it.

Did you even read your own post champ, you said

"Your Scotland Your Referendum, the Scottish Government's consultation document, stated that it was "willing" to include a second question on "further substantial devolution" or "devolution max" "if there [wa]s sufficient support for such a move".

Well there was sufficient support, clearly, but WM said no to a third question.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you even read your own post champ, you said

"Your Scotland Your Referendum, the Scottish Government's consultation document, stated that it was "willing" to include a second question on "further substantial devolution" or "devolution max" "if there [wa]s sufficient support for such a move".

Well there was sufficient support, clearly, but WM said no to a third question.

Such a move "to include the question" not "to implement devo max".

And as the Scottish Government's own consultation showed, two thirds of respondents did not support the inclusion of a second question.

Such a move "to include the question" not "to implement devo max".

And as the Scottish Government's own consultation showed, two thirds of respondents did not support the inclusion of a second question.

Yet WM still ruled it out anyway, before frantically offering what they termed devo max three days before the vote.

Yet WM still ruled it out anyway, before frantically offering what they termed devo max three days before the vote.

Yes, David Cameron went into the negotiations saying that he was not in favour of there being a second question. Then, when both consultations came back saying the majority did not support the inclusion of a second question, the issue was dropped.

The SNP did not, as you falsely claimed "specifically request" a second question on the ballot paper.

Yes, David Cameron went into the negotiations saying that he was not in favour of there being a second question. Then, when both consultations came back saying the majority did not support the inclusion of a second question, the issue was dropped.

The SNP did not, as you falsely claimed "specifically request" a second question on the ballot paper.

According to the Scotsman Salmond 'lobbied hard' for a second question, but given you aren't prone to lying at all we can take your word as gospel.

http://www.scotsman.com/scottish-independence/key-topic/devo-max/

So had to be 2014 then, as I said. That was the choice London gave Scotland, hold it in 2014 or not at all. Good that you agree with me for once.

Picking up on this:

No, this is false. It could have been held in 2013. The SNP choose to wait until 2014.  

Totally, I'll take your word for it. And that's not what you said champ, backtracking a wee bit now eh.

Not in the slightest. It's exactly what I said:

At no point did [the SNP] "specifically ask" for it; the Scottish Ministers were internally divided about whether such a second question should be sought.

Picking up on this:

No, this is false. It could have been held in 2013. The SNP choose to wait until 2014.  

Not in the slightest. It's exactly what I said:

Yeah with a three month campaign that's likely eh. Even you know you're lying, but you are so juvenile you don't care its fascinating really. Anyway I've enjoyed cajoling you tonight, you're my favourite wee troll x

Yeah with a three month campaign that's likely eh. Even you know you're lying, but you are so juvenile you don't care its fascinating really. Anyway I've enjoyed cajoling you tonight, you're my favourite wee troll x

Yet another fiction. The section 30 Order came into effect in February 2013. They would have had nine and a half months in 2013 to hold the referendum if they wanted to.

You're not very good at this.

According to the Scotsman Salmond 'lobbied hard' for a second question, but given you aren't prone to lying at all we can take your word as gospel.

http://www.scotsman.com/scottish-independence/key-topic/devo-max/

It was the Scottish Government who decided not to have include it. My understanding is that Salmond wanted it in but was over-ruled by others in the SNP.

It was the Scottish Government who decided not to have include it. My understanding is that Salmond wanted it in but was over-ruled by others in the SNP.

Well that surely can't be right because everyone in the SNP does what they're told and Alex Salmond is a dictator who has a fat wife.

Well that surely can't be right because everyone in the SNP does what they're told and Alex Salmond is a dictator who has a fat wife.

Not heard much from salmond of late,he must ne keeping his head down collecting his wage and his nice wee pension.

#INDYLOSER

:lol:  :lol:

I don't know what's funnier.  Kev not getting Kaz's joke and using the post for another pop at Salmond or that utter brain donor Moonglum25 green-dotting his post.

An absolute pair of idiots.

:lol:

Not heard much from salmond of late,he must ne keeping his head down collecting his wage and his nice wee pension.

#INDYLOSER

Really, he has been on daily politics this weekend was speaking in the commons yesterday.

Not heard much from Clydeside MSP JoLo,Lord McConnell of PFI or the other assorted defenstrated labour parliamentarians of late. I'm sure they will be along to help Kez any day now.

Really, he has been on daily politics this weekend was speaking in the commons yesterday.

Not heard much from Clydeside MSP JoLo,Lord McConnell of PFI or the other assorted defenstrated labour parliamentarians of late. I'm sure they will be along to help Kez any day now.

Jola hasn't said a peep all week.

I'm sure that it's in no way connected to her campaigning for a No vote to save shipyard jobs a couple of years back.

Jola hasn't said a peep all week.

I'm sure that it's in no way connected to her campaigning for a No vote to save shipyard jobs a couple of years back.

Any scottish shipyards closed/jobs lost since the indy vote-no

SNP scaremongering that fide sucks up like a baby sucking on its mums breast-defo yes.

Archived