Malta v Scotland

tartanspark

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fly to southern Italy and get a ferry hovercraft across

The ferry crossing is just as expensive as the flights (I looked at that option) ??

Seen on the beach website for£300 that is flying Manchester for 3 nights thought that was not to bad

That is a great deal though is that just flight only ??

We fly into Dublin both times first. Have a day out in Dublin before flying out the Sat night to Malta before the Italy game. Flight takes off just before the Champions league final kicks off though

• 1 month later...

I just booked up flying from Edinburgh to Liverpool on the Ftiday then Liverpool to Malta later that night return Malta to Liverpool Tuesday morning the Liverpool to Edinburgh later that day.

Staying at be.hotel in St Julian's. All in it cost £370.

• 4 weeks later...

Just booked:

Friday Liverpool -> Malta

Tuesday Malta -> Liverpool

Hotel booked for St. Julian's and taking the car down to Liverpool. £260 all in. Decent!

On 13/06/2016 at 1:52 PM, Blootoon87 said:

We need 12 points from Malta and Lithuania if we've any chance of qualifying. There's no chance that's happening. I'm going over for the game in hope rather than expectation.

Christ, have we really fallen that far?

Aside from their two games with San Marino, Lithuania took 4 points in qualifying (a 1-0 at home to Estonia and a 1-1 away to Slovenia). Malta managed two points in 10 games (a draw each with the 4th and 5th seeded teams). 

Our rivals won't be worried about these two, so neither should we.

Archived