THE SLEEPING GIANT AWAKENS

Oh how sweet it's going to be watching Rangers under Warburton destroy the hammer throwers and cloggers in the Prem next season.  Frankly no one in Scottish football can move the ball around like Rangers and 3rd rate teams like Aberdeen, Hearts etc are going to be brushed aside with ease next season.

The haters think Rangers fans were arrogant and gloating before hand you ain't seen nothing yet......

Scottish cup and Europe here we come.......the day of reckoning is coming haters.

I actually agree with the bit I have highlighted. I think we will see an even greater degree of arrogance and gloating than ever before.

It's a pity that you think that is something to be proud of. However it's not a surprise.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Incorrect - O'Halloran isn't even half decent. You got dingied out of £500k for a pretty sub standard speed merchant.

Unlucky 8)

The old Muppets joke sprung to mind here....

Dont see the fuss aboot O'halloran myself, he's fast but the end product is bit meh. Warbs must see something in him tho, his records been no bad so far...

Maybe next season once he settles.

Well done lads. You are the stuff of giants having done what Hearts, Kilmarnock, St Mirren, Ross County, and ICT have all done at Hampden in your absence, against an arguably weaker Celtic team, and you needed penalties to do it.

Penalties. It took them penalties. :D

^^^ self-esteem and happiness almost entirely dependant on the results of a football team :lol:

I must admit to feeling the same for the last couple of days after our 5-1  walloping of Peterheid.   :lol: ...............Does scoring 5 against them make us a better team than The Rangers ? 

Archived