2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

Sounds like the utter fabricated shite I've heard all too often from the police throughout my lifetime. I'd take those statements with a huge pinch of salt.

Les Gray will be along soon to confirm its 100% accuracy.

How much are they charging for your wrist tattoo mate.

I have a few ideas so just need to decide. Don't mind the price.

Asylum are charging £65 for the wrist. Rock and Roll never gave a price as I had to book it through Facebook.

The David Gray one is quoted at £200.

I also fancy the commentary running down my forearm.

Sounds like the utter fabricated shite I've heard all too often from the police throughout my lifetime. I'd take those statements with a huge pinch of salt.

I was thinking this myself. A case of "getting the excuses in early" for their slowness to react to the on-pitch stuff. Having said that, a large percentage of Rangers fans are utter vermin, so the story is far from an impossibility.

I was thinking this myself. A case of "getting the excuses in early" for their slowness to react to the on-pitch stuff. Having said that, a large percentage of Rangers fans are utter vermin, so the story is far from an impossibility.

I think you can probably assume it happened but on a far smaller scale than what they're implying.

I laughed, but I wouldn't be surprised if 'using their kids to block the police van' was a man holding his kids hand crossing the road.

You can tell from the reaction on twitter that the respected and experienced journalist has hit a rich vein of truth which the bears don't like.

This is just the results of the PR conditioning bears have been subjected to like the loony tune statements put out by Sevco.  Any criticism must be met with howls of victimsation, what school did you go to and threats of violence.

Also that big ginger galoot in court yesterday, his ma getting death threats because he gesticulated at Foderingham is pretty shameful.  It's football ffs.

It's probably more to do with saving their own necks now the tide in the media elsewhere has turned against both Rangers for their lack of good grace and their succulent lamb mates amongst the hacks - a bit of token "look, look, we criticise them too!"

Rangersmedia never fails to give..  :lol:

Oh well, surprise, surprise. It took them longer than I thought to get the shite out there.

Unbelievable stuff, full of lies and over exaggerations. As I've said, corrupt to the fucking core, every fucking last one of them. This backwater is turning into nothing less than a police state to subdue the Rangers/PUL community. Plod executing government policy, as truth becomes the casualty and the enemies of SNPIRA are duly silenced.

Wee nicky always the vindictive b*****d and the timeline of this particular announcement is of no coincidence.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?/topic/296166-just-wow-next-stage-in-blame-rangers-really-vamped-up/

P.S. They're comparing it to Hillsborough a few posts later.

Edited by welshbairn

I think you can probably assume it happened but on a far smaller scale than what they're implying.

That latest report follows the same formula as their "all 11 Gers players were assaulted or spat on" thing. They take what happened and magnify it by 5 and then report it as fact.

These Daily Record 'journalists' offer nothing to society whatsoever. All they do is cause anger or scorn.

One minute the daily record is a rag of lie filled shite yet for some when the story reflects badly on rangers it becomes a bastion of truth

It is and always will be a rag of lie filled shite

Truth hurts eh? Always the victim and never to blame. 

That latest report follows the same formula as their "all 11 Gers players were assaulted or spat on" thing. They take what happened and magnify it by 5 and then report it as fact.

These Daily Record 'journalists' offer nothing to society whatsoever. All they do is cause anger or scorn.

Spot on again , stop making a habit of this bino

One minute the daily record is a rag of lie filled shite yet for some when the story reflects badly on rangers it becomes a bastion of truth

It is and always will be a rag of lie filled shite

I'm glad you now agree that it wasn't Hibs fans fault on Saturday.

When you think about it some season

Leicester winning the league

Hibs winning the scottish cup

And we even eventually managed to win the petrofact cup

Some odds on that treble IMO

I'm now s*****g myself about Donald Trump...