2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

Has anyone, anyone at all got footage of a video from the **** end? There must be a video somewhere of someone taking a video from that end of Liam about to deliver.  To see our end go fucking nuggets would be amazing to see as a whole. 

Edited by Bambino7

On 21/06/2017 at 00:43, Bambino7 said:

Has anyone, anyone at all got footage of a video from the **** end? There must be a video somewhere of someone taking a video from that end of Liam about to deliver.  To see our end go fucking nuggets would be amazing to see as a whole. 

There's this one, think it's been posted before.

On ‎21‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 00:43, Bambino7 said:

Can't help you with Hibs but any excuse to show this....

On 2017-6-24 at 01:35, Solitaire said:

tumblr_mmwhrfPTtZ1qeqr5fo1_250.gif

I know it's a big thing for you...no-one else  gives a f**k. Who remembers cup winners?

Maybe once Rangers win one you'll find out.

As for no-one else giving a f**k, have you been asleep this past year? The whole of Scottish football loved seeing Rangers losing it completely.

Absolutely delicious meltdown from Solitaire. :lol:

I found this wee beauty as well from May 2012 packed full of rage. :lol:

On 29/05/2012 at 23:49, Solitaire said:

Nice.

I really hope all you biased, whinging , self-serving, jealous, bitter and hypocritical no-marks are raging about this.

And given your postings you are.

Words cannot express how much I despise almost of you and your small-minded, hypocritical nonsense regarding Rangers.

But to cheer you up:

It's nothing to do with FIFA: the SFA are in more bother than Rangers.

Rangers will receive the fine....not the suspension.

The SPL will delay till the CVA takes effect.

Rangers will be back fighting fit for the start of the season.

Oh it will happen.

Sickens you doesn't it....get used to it.

But:

The Rangers fans won't forget you miserable, spiteful and pathetic lot who call yourselves SPL fans.

We'll now let you rot just as you would have had us do.

It will happen.

And the irony is.....with all your pathetic crap about sanctions, relegations, punishments etc....

You'll have stuffed your own clubs.

You reap what you sow.

GIRUY!

On 27/06/2017 at 17:08, GordonD said:

Maybe once Rangers win one you'll find out.

As for no-one else giving a f**k, have you been asleep this past year? The whole of Scottish football loved seeing Rangers losing it completely.

And even if Solitaire was right... why the f**k would Hibs fans care? They'd remember. And they'd be right not to give a f**k about anyone else caring.

Of course, the broken long list of moron Rangers supporters who were "goaded" will probably remember it in a state of alcohol fuelled rage where they beat up the nearest living thing to them.

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

That's fucking brilliant. Wee lump in my throat watching some of that. 

My favourite part is the expressions on the supporters' faces between the goal and the final whistle, wondering if Hibs can hang on or if something will go wrong yet again.

You will hang on, guys. You will.

19 minutes ago, GordonD said:

My favourite part is the expressions on the supporters' faces between the goal and the final whistle, wondering if Hibs can hang on or if something will go wrong yet again.

You will hang on, guys. You will.

I went from convinced we where going to f**k it up to probably being the only person around me that realised it was us who had the free kick at the very end.  The minutes from when we scored to the full time whistle was like an outer body experience.