2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

3 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

Fyvie yet again showing himself to be a raging weirdo who cannot enjoy what little success hibs have due to his own crippling insecurity.

#awkies

Has it really stung you for being called out on your complete Jefferson Mintero?

Shame that.

Image result for talkhearts

4 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

Fyvie yet again showing himself to be a raging weirdo who cannot enjoy what little success hibs have due to his own crippling insecurity.

#awkies

giphy.gif

I've just read from page 6 onwards for a bit and The Messiah is all over the place. 

That's a good effort by the lad [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

46 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

The whole world went in slow motion when gray scored the winner.  Like a plane crash or something.  I just sat there dumb convinced they would score then sat in tears when the whistle went. Scenes never to be repeated! I can still mind clear in my ears the tannoy guy going "David Grayyyy"

What a feeling, what a day. 

Had no idea who scored the winner until I asked some boy on the pitch.

He also had no idea, but thankfully someone filled us in that it was Sir Dave :lol:

oh ya fucker [emoji23]

over a year after actually winning the game, after which i made a full and wholehearted apology for my lack of foresight of the scenes if sevco lost and enthusiastically congratulated hibs on their win, you were that rankled by my post you've actually quoted it again.

#ragingminter

4310cdc775c466ffcce671d4520b910d.jpg

8 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Had no idea who scored the winner until I asked some boy on the pitch.

He also had no idea, but thankfully someone filled us in that it was Sir Dave :lol:

:lol: 

Well Hibs gonna Hibs after all.Still think Celtic have had an easy ride of it. Every Scottish Cup has been tainted since Third Lanark went bust I spose.

55acde42c542e31bac6ba52cbbcdd5e3.gif

7 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

Nope, not me :) 

On 5/13/2017 at 23:32, Bambino7 said:

Fair post.  I can't see Barr having a go at Lewis, they are both the same area of Edinburgh, both get on relatively well and if he has then it will be through pure frustration.  Barr fancies himself though as a bit Hearts/***-like so i wouldn't rule it out (joking) Lewis now would more than stand up for himself regardless and it could be the fact that Hughes shows him as an example in training and would have loved to be working with him.  In fact the next club Yogi goes to I would say I would expect Lewis to end up. 

On 5/13/2017 at 23:35, Bambino7 said:

Lewis Vaughan would even pick up a phone call from Gary Locke.   Look at my posts around October November last year before the loan was discussed.

Mango will be to distracted his best mate Simba (Berra) is on his way back to Hearts.  (Again, kidding) 

On 5/13/2017 at 23:36, Bambino7 said:

:lol: just as well he hates the Pars and his Lockes best pal manager of yours. 

On 5/13/2017 at 22:19, Bambino7 said:

There's not much I can really say but I know of clubs interested. I'm not going to quote my mate ever though, there's a complete buffer and there's always been, even when he was getting shafted from Locke and his arsehole favs. 

On 5/13/2017 at 22:21, Bambino7 said:

I would have to be honest and say LV wasn't, he was glad to get away from the club at the time but signed another deal because of the loyalty given.  The club was a farce November December, yogi had a massive job on but again he shouldn't have taken you down.  That's a disgrace 

MukB3or.gif

On 21/05/2016 at 12:28, jacobsladder said:

Just done cheeky wee bet on Sky Bet - Anthony Stokes 1st to score & Hibs to win 2-1 - odds are 60/1

Hibs need to win this cause I would love nothing more than BBC Scotland and Chick Young greetin like mad cause the bigots got beat and then the Daily Record will need to do a special Cup Final funeral edition on the death of Rangers

Ooft that was close!! 

Good luck Hibs, we're counting on you...
The boys from Leith have given their rivals and most neutrals a good laugh with the 'hibsing it' hing over the last few seasons.
I'm not a fan of Stubbs but I genuinely hope you smash the 'cup hoodoo' today.
#GGTTH

[emoji56] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Just now, TheMessiah said:

MukB3or.gif

Please don't try and distract yourself from being a p***k on this thread cheers.  I've never once said he was my best mate.  A friend yes, and yes, when the Hibs went up, to lift the Scottish Cup he was there :) 

Mon the Gers, that's us away for a few pre-match beers, all the best to P&B's chosen few and Fellow Bears! 🇬🇧🇬🇧

Unlucks [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji211]