2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

4 minutes ago, RiG said:

Still love watching the videos of the Hibs fans going absolute tits for the winner. Proper limbs AOTS stuff.

There will never be a moment in time the rest of my life that comes even close to that, ever! 

A far cry from when Vincent bagged the winner for us the year before. Whilst a good number of ICT fans ended up upside down in the stands most stood and politely applauded like they were watching someone sink a putt at Castle Stuart. Not a patch on the scenes in the Hibs end.

There will never be a moment in time the rest of my life that comes even close to that, ever! 

This is what people like spouses will never understand.

"Yes I thoroughly enjoyed our wedding day"

"Yes, of course the birth of our son/daughter was one of the happiest day of my life, but....."

1 hour ago, Griff Sheridan said:

This is what people like spouses will never understand.

"Yes I thoroughly enjoyed our wedding day"

"Yes, of course the birth of our son/daughter was one of the happiest day of my life, but....."

:lol: to be honest the birth of my babies was happier (just) but that moment when we scored and also when the final whistle went will never be beaten.  Sharing it with everyone around you in exactly the same situation. Wedding won't come close mind :lol:

A far cry from when Vincent bagged the winner for us the year before. Whilst a good number of ICT fans ended up upside down in the stands most stood and politely applauded like they were watching someone sink a putt at Castle Stuart. Not a patch on the scenes in the Hibs end.

I was stuck under the fat lass next to me who took a tumble trying to see who scored. Scenes though. The winning goal when its not going your way is great. First major trophy for us was special. Cant imagine it having being a hoodoo breaker (then again that was my 3rd final with ICT about time i went home happy)

Sorry found it.

Very good, accent took a bit of the shine off right enough.

Where did you find the videos? I have just seen the ones that are on YouTube under obvious searchings, think I know of 5 different ones.

6 hours ago, 210516 said:

:lol: to be honest the birth of my babies was happier (just) but that moment when we scored and also when the final whistle went will never be beaten.  Sharing it with everyone around you in exactly the same situation. Wedding won't come close mind :lol:

Yeah is a different kind of feeling. When my little girl was born it was amazing but I had 9 months to build up to it and knew what was coming. The sudden collective explosion of emotion (especially given the manner in which the game unfolded) was a different thing altogether. It makes me sad I'll never get that experience again. We could scud Hearts 7-0 in the final in the future (we probably won't) but I still don't think it would even come close to that day.

8 minutes ago, EH75 said:

Yeah is a different kind of feeling. When my little girl was born it was amazing but I had 9 months to build up to it and knew what was coming. 

I approve of "Wee girls born on the day of a cup final"  I also respect The Hibees for their enduring commitment to this thread.

My wee yin was born in Little France, May 4th 2002.  The birthing unit had a telly which we watched until the score was 1 for us and 2 to them.  My ex "crowned" so off with the telly and on with the birth.

Two results that day:  A lovely wee lassie and a Scottish Cup..

I was stuck under the fat lass next to me who took a tumble trying to see who scored. Scenes though. The winning goal when its not going your way is great. First major trophy for us was special. Cant imagine it having being a hoodoo breaker (then again that was my 3rd final with ICT about time i went home happy)

The scenes in our cup final were fairly tame compared to the semi final win. I ended up miles away from my seat and spent a good 5 minutes trying to get back to it after May's second against Aberdeen.

The cup final however I jumped around hugging random people screaming at the top of my voice before suddenly shitting myself as I slowly begun to realise we were winning the cup. The scariest 8 minutes of my life as I tried to watch what was left.

I approve of "Wee girls born on the day of a cup final"  I also respect The Hibees for their enduring commitment to this thread.
My wee yin was born in Little France, May 4th 2002.  The birthing unit had a telly which we watched until the score was 1 for us and 2 to them.  My ex "crowned" so off with the telly and on with the birth.
Two results that day:  A lovely wee lassie and a Scottish Cup..

Great game and some good players on display.

FxV9jm7.png

Tavernier shown great respect a month later to @HibernianFCClub, by staying in Stokesy's shadow!!

Ut5ltqN.png

And Tavernier was truly sporting to give Hibernian a guard of honour!!

1zimTQL.gif

Throughout the game!!

Cu2eCxc.gif

Clapping Hands Sign, Type-4 on Twitter Twemoji 2.2.3Fisted Hand Sign, Type-4 on Twitter Twemoji 2.2.3

Thank You...

Thank You...

Thank You...

Thank You...

Edited by Mon Dieu