2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

Sturgid and Salmonella's rhepublican gestapo proudly trained by South Yorkshire Police.

Quoted from RangersMedia.

Impressive stuff: the whole thing is the SNP's fault, part of a fascist papal conspiracy, and what happened to Rangers was deliberately like Hillsborough.

In one sentence.

:lol:

Father in law is a "Rangurs man" (ie I've been to Ibrox 50 times more than him).

He's absolutely raging to the point he's stopped taking to me.

I'm going to send him a card through the post that'll send him over the edge.

Father in law is a "Rangurs man" (ie I've been to Ibrox 50 times more than him).

He's absolutely raging to the point he's stopped taking to me.

I'm going to send him a card through the post that'll send him over the edge.

Send him a selfie of you riding his daughter with her wearing a Jason Cummings mask.

In that latest statement from Mordor...

This wall that the Hibernian Fusiliers "came over" - I've been to Hampden more than a few times, and my view of the pitch has never been restricted by a fucking great wall. Is this a new thing? Was this the wall that ra peepul are proud of defending? So many more questions than answers...

In fairness to the orcs, I hadn't realised they were taunted and provoked, as well as goaded. Poor lambs.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

This "your fans ruined your best ever moment" patter is like water off a ducks back. Ran into a Hearts supporting mate(who's patched about 237 phone calls since Saturday) and he tried to hit me with that chat. Ask Any Hibs fan and I'd wager that 99% wouldn't change a thing about Saturday. Would it have been nice to have the players do the lap of honour ? Of course it would. I personally see it as a minor inconvenience if I'm honest. We won the Scottish Cup with a near enough last minute Goal and we broke Rangers into the bargain. I'll settle for that.

Having the players collectively standing there singing sunshine on leith back at us made it more special tbh.

Stewart Robertson on STV just now repeating the lie that "every single Rangers player" was attacked in some form. He couldn't put a figure on how many were physically attacked though - you'd think they would know that simply by asking the players themselves. When asked "How many were badly injured?" he again avoided a straight answer by asking for a definition of the term "badly injured". Also refused to condemn the Rangers supporters who came onto the park.