2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

I fucking knew it was going to be Hibs day and they even Falkirk'd it on there way to victory.

The sun is shining on leith and the Hibees have gone from misery to happiness today.

On the downside when the f**k is it going to be our turn? :(: pretty sure Dundee are the only other decent sized club that have had a longer wait than us now.

The horse punching clip will be the first of many I reckon (not horses punchings, but close-ups of crazy shit that went on).  Both the BBC and Sky clearly didn't show anything dodgy and instead just kept the main camera shot on the Hibs end. 

The problem with pitch invasions is that it's not always just celebratory and inevitably a few c***s always go too far - and if they're on the pitch all sorts of shit can happen (opposing fans deciding to retaliate, players/officials being attacked etc.)

post-42805-1463849392406_thumb.jpg

Any Hibs fans that did attack the Rangers players deserve to be punished

But that last line :lol: f**k off :lol:

Edited by hoopy1967

Only violence I've seen is a Police horse being attacked by a guy from the Rangers end.

Peter Smith is a raging blue nose, we all know that right? That said, something must have happened for a guy with the integrity of Jim Traynor to rise from the dead and make a statement.

Not greeting about it, actually quite funny some Rangers players got a smack in the puss. Serves them right for their disgrace last year at Fir Park. #justiceforErwin

I know the mutants have history of it but the media just like to ignore the sectarian singing and focus on hibs supporters celebrating and making up story's about players being attacked.

That statement from Rangers is absolutely disgraceful. They'll never accept responsibility for anything.

The last line is just nonsense but the rest of the statement is fair. If players/officials were attacked then there should be repercussions, clearly.