2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

Tremendous decision to go with the link showing Sky Sports and not the BBC.

Terrible decision for my neighbors who had to listen to SOL turned up to eleven.

If it was Rangers or Celtic fans who ran on to the pitch in such numbers i dare say it would be a very different reaction from yourself and others. Hibs fans were out of order. As for the game itself, a great game to watch, which Rangers threw away due to poor defending. Edit too add, Hibs never gave up, Stokes was a major threat to Rangers and tbh we couldn't handle him on the right hand side of our defence, well done Hibs, enjoy your night

Actual tears. f**k off!

Peter A Smith â€@PeterAdamSmith 48s48 seconds ago

I saw Rangers captain Lee Wallace attacked by fans on the park. He was punched and kicked until his team mates and security moved in.

BBC Scotland will have been ordered by their masters in London to get to Wembley before kick-off, but wanted to get the news in first.

They still had time to show a trailer for a Frankie Boyle programme.

bennett, on 21 May 2016 - 17:35, said:

Peter A Smith â€@PeterAdamSmith 48s48 seconds ago

I saw Rangers captain Lee Wallace attacked by fans on the park. He was punched and kicked until his team mates and security moved in.

Tremendous source. Definitely believe it.

Despicable fanbase with no shame.

Congratulations on your victory and savour it the minority who stayed in the stands and celebrated without causing any bother.

We Are The People.

Hibs fans running I the pitch in itself didn't cause any trouble. A bit of goading yes, it's the football after all, but no trouble.

The only trouble was when rangers fans also invaded the pitch. They had no reason to other than to cause trouble.

Suck it up.

:lol:

Folk saying 'they haven't won it for 100 years, they're entitled to invade the pitch"

What's the cut off point?

Can Motherwell fans invade the pitch as they haven't won it in 26 years?

What about St Johnstone?

They'd never won it prior to a few years ago. Why didn't they invade the pitch?

Can they invade it if they win it next year?

You can guarantee if Rangers fans (a 4 year old club) invaded the pitch, the exact same fans who are calling others 'morons' would be the 'morons' in that scenario.

The cut off point is probably Dundee now tbh.

Sunshine on Leith came across brilliantly on radio.

Now Willie Miller is talking shite. He said the scenes will shown across the world and that it has set the game back decades.

Firstly if they were shown around the world then I imagine there would be a general shrugging of the shoulders and a thought of "is that it? How tame". Secondly, it doesn't 'set the game back' in the slightest.

You can sure there will be a monumental overreaction from the authorities over this