2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

Oor last competitive game was around the time when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of aryas, I just can't see us being sharp enough to take on a fired up battling hibs side.

If we win it'll be tight and by a single goal.

It goes without saying Hibs players will be on an all time low after failing to get promoted or even getting to the play off final plus the ridicule from the media. However unlike Rangers on match fitness they will have benefited from the play off matches and then with the week off. Like most finals the first goal will be important to both sides. Recently both don't find it particularly easy to score from open play and both defensively can be suspect. I felt Hibs got their formation right (3-5-2) in the recent 3-2 win and tho they have reverted back to four at the back I think they may go with a 3-5-2 again.

Like someone who complains about having Mr Kipling crumbs in his bed.

Visions of Solitaire sitting up in bed eating box after box of French fancies in her orange pyjamas beneath her 1690 bedspread. What a fucking mess of a human being.

Visions of Solitaire sitting up in bed eating box after box of French fancies in her orange pyjamas beneath her 1690 bedspread. What a fucking mess of a human being.

You honestly think she could afford French fancies? More like eating pack after pack of Tesco value custard creams.