Today's scores and updates 16/04/16

The'FORD

Full-time: Irvine Meadow 2-6 Troon F.C.

Scorers: Adam Forsyth (2), Chris McKnight, Scott Chatham, Martin Ure, Gavin Collins

First half was absolutely terrible, but what a second half from the boys it was, absolutely blew Medda away. Outstanding to come back from two down, score six & finish the day top of the league!! Delighted!!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Standing outside the commercial in the town there & the Beith supporters bus passes by gein it laldy . Went & turned at the cross & came back through . The whole bus gettin it right up me 😂😂😂. Had 3 lads messaging me already asking how a liked that 😂😂😂. Absolutely superb

Full-time: Irvine Meadow 2-6 Troon F.C.

Scorers: Adam Forsyth (2), Chris McKnight, Scott Chatham, Martin Ure, Gavin Collins

First half was absolutely terrible, but what a second half from the boys it was, absolutely blew Medda away. Outstanding to come back from two down, score six & finish the day top of the league!! Delighted!!

Maybe only got half wages this week at Meadow ?

Standing outside the commercial in the town there & the Beith supporters bus passes by gein it laldy . Went & turned at the cross & came back through . The whole bus gettin it right up me . Had 3 lads messaging me already asking how a liked that . Absolutely superb

Superb! Well done Beith. Thats what its all about a good bit of harmless banter. How did you like it? - you never said. . . . . . . . . . .

Only kidding!!

Standing outside the commercial in the town there & the Beith supporters bus passes by gein it laldy . Went & turned at the cross & came back through . The whole bus gettin it right up me . Had 3 lads messaging me already asking how a liked that . Absolutely superb

It is well seen that you won today! or you would not see the funny side of it ha ha

Wee melee after the game where glens supporter headbutts referee. This will probably be turned around to be the fault of Kilbirnie in some way & we will be banned from all footballing activities for the next season!

Ok result for rob Roy today never goin to win league but have a say in who does need to get watt back tho big sawyers totaly out of condition on big chap get a grip of yourself got a lot to offer yet son stop living of past glories

Anybody got petershill Roy result can't make the games the now any info appreciated thank you

You'll be glad ye missed this one....usual shite served up on the hill......

Someone mentioned the pies last week.....think they were still selling last weeks.....NUKED!!!!!!

It is well seen that you won today! or you would not see the funny side of it ha ha

A was ready to leave just before we pulled 1 back at ht as we were dung. Av gave the Beith lads I know plenty over the years so a have to take it back now. Just gutted a never recorded it as it was hilarious

Apparently this didn't happen at all.

Reliably informed that there was no headbutt however some arsehole made a grab or shove at the ref. totally unacceptable and he will be shitting himself now as he cant get away with that.

The incident at the end of the match today was stupid and uncalled for no matter how bad you feel about the ref YOU CANNOT LAY YOUR HANDS ON HIM totally out of order.

Supporter put hands on ref and stuck his face into refs face the guy looked over fifty ffs he should have more sense.

Glens fans were unhappy with ref first sending off Mybe harsh second booking second sending off player got yellow for mouthing at ref said more and got a red then continued to give ref verbals and earned another red after game .

I remember when Kilbirnie won the Scottish Cup I was down at Kilbirnie Cross when they came back how many Kilbirnie supporters will turn up at Beith when we win it.

I know plenty who were at the 1st leg from Kilbirnie. How old were you in 77. I've got pictures of Hertha with a Ladeside scarf as a lad. Back in the day both towns celebrated the fact. 1st stop on the way home from Hampden after we won in 77 was a Beith pub for Sconie to meet a friend to toast the win. And I will be the 1st person to congratulate my friends from High Longbar if they are successful

Archived