Beith V Buffs

stumpy

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's an interesting looking game on Saturday buffs down 3nil and facing an exit from cup, Beith with a decent lead and one foot in the final and creating history

So do beith go for an early goal which will kill the tie off or do they try and hold what they have?

Buffs nothing to lose you would think will go all out and try and get an early goal and put pressure on beith, should be a cracker

Well done Beith, looks like goin to Final, was at semi way back against Glenafton where I thought they deserved to win so been a long wait to maybe get there in the end, not all Kilbirnie fans are bitter against Beith but still hope they take eye off the ball and we beat them twice in the league.

Well done Beith, looks like goin to Final, was at semi way back against Glenafton where I thought they deserved to win so been a long wait to maybe get there in the end, not all Kilbirnie fans are bitter against Beith but still hope they take eye off the ball and we beat them twice in the league.

Good post mate and it's only half time against the buffs.

Any team who cane linlithgow 4-1 at home are respected big time by us all and we know how good a team that they are .

Buffs don't need an early goal, but they do need the 1st one. Buffs will be itching to get

back on the pitch. But Beith are a tremendous counter attacking team, & I fancy them

strongly to make the final.

I don't think anyone that follows or knows about junior football would begrudge beith a place in the final , they have long serving committee men and long serving fans that deserve their day in the final,

Local rivalry is great but local respect when it's due speaks volumes

Was impressed with Beith RB and Christie but big Sheridan was outstanding. The lad Lewis for buffs was very quiet and not given any room and no 8 (mcguinness) was shut down quick also. Missed penalty and injuries had a big say in this outcome. Having now seen all 4 semi finalists...Hurlford knocked us out, Played Pollok in friendly and was at Bellsdale on saturday im gonna hope for a Beith v Pollok final.....with the winner being the only team out of the 4 yet to taste the glory of the Scottish.

Beith's performance was reminiscent of one I saw them give down at the vale when they won 1-0 last season. Sitting deep and marauding forward with Reid, McGowan and Bradley when they turn the ball over. There are well equipped to do the same again and could have WIlson and Martin screening the midfield.

Hats off to the Beith committee for having the sense to open a fast track entry gate for those arriving with the correct cash. This ensured quicker entry for those queuing. A good 1st leg lead for Beith and Buffs not yet out of it (even if they do lose the 1st goal at Abbey Park). My crowd guesstimate in the region of 1,500 (although I'm usually way off).

I don't think anyone that follows or knows about junior football would begrudge beith a place in the final , they have long serving committee men and long serving fans that deserve their day in the final,

Hear Hear!

Nah feck that, Mon the Buffs!!!! Lol

Well said, every club has they, re stalwarts who deserve a bit of success and Beith have crackin guys like Robert McCarter and Robbie Sanderson who maybe deserve a day in the sun.

• 2 weeks later...

just back from my well earned break (first for 2 years) disappointed to lose my 25/1 Buffs bet,did put on a wee saver on Buffs 7/4 at home betfred, well played over 2 legs Beith and best of luck in the Final, 2016 might be a big year for  Beith  long overdue Mr Boal !!!!

Archived