Going for 55

I have no doubt there's a large population of them that do.

However, some of them just want to push some buttons.  There is a lot of people here who are sensitive to all things Rangers and they enjoy it.

Again, I think there's too much credit being afforded. The 'wind ups' tend to involve fb running around shouting like a child, as well as admittedly subtler efforts from Bennett. I think I'm suitably capable of discriminating though.

What Kincardine offered about Rangers being kicked a lot in the top flight, despite involving ignorant prejudice, was I think, sincere.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again, I think there's too much credit being afforded. The 'wind ups' tend to involve fb running around shouting like a child, as well as admittedly subtler efforts from Bennett. I think I'm suitably capable of discriminating though.What Kincardine offered about Rangers being kicked a lot in the top flight, despite involving ignorant prejudice, was I think, sincere.

I did specifically exclude fb to be fair....

You may well be right but I think they enjoy the reactions regardless

I know, just like TUPE, membership transfer, no european football, early rounds of the Scottish cup.

Players registered to Rangers and unable to play for the zombies.

Supporters debentares, all adds up to a new club.

Granted same fans, stadium, songs,colours, but different club.

yep you are correct none of them proves new club in any way, glad you admit it, all your arguments are bollocks and dont stand up to the slightest of scrutiny, all of then have been dealt with numerous times and you have been laughed at every time

Care to point out the mistakes.

Take your time.

none of the things you mentioned have any bearing on the clubs status, you've just reeled off a meaningless list that proves nothing, hope that helps. meanwhile we can provide statements and evidence showing we are the same club from legal experts, all the footballing organisations, buisiness experts etc which you cant refute

none of the things you mentioned have any bearing on the clubs status, you've just reeled off a meaningless list that proves nothing, hope that helps. meanwhile we can provide statements and evidence showing we are the same club from legal experts, all the footballing organisations, buisiness experts etc which you cant refute

It must be a new club. We all watched the old one die.

Providing evidence that Rangers are being liquidated is a very simple task.

What about this legal expert?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2816759/Donald-Findlay-says-Rangers-new-entity-establish-s-history-tradition.html

Templeton, Clark, bell, law and maybe shiels will also be gone, another 3 or 4 brought in. I wonder if the players who've been out on loan will get a chance?

I reckon 55 will have to wait for a couple seasons, depending on signings I reckon we'll be in the top 4.

Out of the names mentioned for the exit I would only be disappointed to see Ball go. Would be good if we could entice him up here permanently but I honestly don't know what his situation is at Spurs so I've no idea if it's a goer or not.

As much as I like reading comments like Halliday's the other day, I'm like you and cannot see us mounting a serious challenge next year.

Will be interesting to see how Warburton manoeuvres in the transfer market this summer. He can spot a player, no doubt. And I hope he keeps bringing in and through some more young talent which I'm sure he will. Seems very much his style.

Nope, the guys out on loan will either leave or go out on loan again.  Mr Toastie is quoted that he believes the development league is a waste of time and will continue to assist in the development of the goof Scottish football by bringing loanees from the English leagus.

And title 55 will take at least 55 years for any new club to any leage in the word.

Seeing things differently here, I took sending players out on loan to get first team fitba as a sign that he see's potential in them.

This really is just the Bralt in a different form, it's tedious, round the houses & pish (sorry Shull).

I'm of the same opinion as MT on this, there is undoubtedly continuation of sorts, same stadium, same fans & same songbook.

If the bears want to keep their history, leave them to it. Matters not a jot to me. Every title my team has won is all the sweeter due to the infrequency of them.

As for 55 titles, I think it's going to be a while, unless they can find funding of extraordinary levels above their present spending capacity.

I hope they go balls to the wall trying to compete with the East End arsecheek and go tits up in the process.

Scottish football would be better for it, and if they manage to drag the other half of the duopoly with them- even sweeter!

The Scottish game has prospered without the two horse race. Shame on the SFA for allowing this to dominate their thoughts & Doncaster can GTF too.

Out of the names mentioned for the exit I would only be disappointed to see Ball go. Would be good if we could entice him up here permanently but I honestly don't know what his situation is at Spurs so I've no idea if it's a goer or not.

As much as I like reading comments like Halliday's the other day, I'm like you and cannot see us mounting a serious challenge next year.

Will be interesting to see how Warburton manoeuvres in the transfer market this summer. He can spot a player, no doubt. And I hope he keeps bringing in and through some more young talent which I'm sure he will. Seems very much his style.

All suitable for discussing in the "Singings for the Top Table" thread, rather than in this redundant replication.

When David Murray bought Rangers, did the players TUPE?

Did Rangers transfer membership?

Did Rangers play in the early rounds of the Scottish cup?

Did Rangers start in the bottom league?

Liquidised © mental killie fan

When David Murray bought Rangers, did the players TUPE?

Did Rangers transfer membership?

Did Rangers play in the early rounds of the Scottish cup?

Did Rangers start in the bottom league?

When David Murray bought Rangers, did the players TUPE? - Nope

Did Rangers transfer membership? - nope

Did Rangers play in the early rounds of the Scottish cup? - nope

Did Rangers start in the bottom league? - nope

now feel free to explain what the feck any of that has to do with rangers supposedly being a new club providing clear proof from a credible sources for each example - good luck with that as absoutely none exists

When football clubs change owners none of the above happens.

It never happened when Murray or Whyte bought Rangers.

Ask yourself why it happened when Green took over the company.

i know why it happened, rangers oldco went into liquidation resulting in the club being sold to newco, as this was a new company the players had the option to tupe or not to tupe, the membership was transferred from oldco to newco, the club was relegated to the league three due to change of company and had to start in the early rounds of the cup due to their being two conflicting rules which would have meant we would have entered in the 2nd and 4th round of the cup nothing in that means we are a new club and you have no evidence to suggest otherwise- thats what happened and is the official position of every credible source who all state we are the same club, if you are claiming otherwise its up to you to prove otherwise with verified credible sources to back you up -- over to you ;) 

Archived