Going for 55

Nope, the guys out on loan will either leave or go out on loan again. Mr Toastie is quoted that he believes the development league is a waste of time and will continue to assist in the development of the goof Scottish football by bringing loanees from the English leagus.

And title 55 will take at least 55 years for any new club to any leage in the word.

New club dig? Well done you patter maverick , you have won the internet for the day on the back of this groundbreaking #bantz on display

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think Rangers probably need a couple of centre backs, a competent holding midfielder to allow Halliday to push further forward and an additional option up top. Waghorn will do fine, but I think Miller will struggle.

They could maybe use more than that, but Warburton has said he's looking for 4 or 5 'quality' additions and those are the areas that look most important to me.

Hope Saints look at Law and wouldn't be surprised to see us in for Clark and Shiels as well. Given our history with his Clark's father though, I highly doubt we'll get him. Probably not Law either. May have a chance with Shiels if we move for him, depending on who else is in for him.

Facts need proof , feel free to ever post some but be warned yer diddy counterparts have been trying for the best part of four years and got nowhere :)

^^^^Not bothered,.....not bothered at all......no siree^^^^^

Facts need proof , feel free to ever post some but be warned yer diddy counterparts have been trying for the best part of four years and got nowhere :)

You know that's not true, and deep down you know Rangers were liquidated (killed) and that you support a new club formed in 2012 that has a L2, L1 and Championship title to its name.

Unlucky.

Company ruster, company , do we really have to go over this again

54 and counting lads

It doesn't say The Rangers Football Company Ltd at the top. It says The Rangers Football Club Ltd.

Unlucks mate.

Templeton, Clark, bell, law and maybe shiels will also be gone, another 3 or 4 brought in. I wonder if the players who've been out on loan will get a chance?

I reckon 55 will have to wait for a couple seasons, depending on signings I reckon we'll be in the top 4.

55 seasons minimum!

What rubbish. The big, ignorance fuelled fear on entering the bottom tier was being kicked to bits and now you're saying the same of the top flight. And this is a stupid thread that should be merged with the other one that covers identical, tedious, ill informed ground.

MT, I like a lot of the debate you bring on here, but you bite far too easily.

Some of these Rangers fans know exactly how to wind up 'the diddies' and you're making it easy. (I don't mean F_B)

If you don't like it, don't read it you boring diddy :lol:

Will you be lingering in the Premiership forum like a bad smell next season or will you finally stop obsessing?

That depends.

If you're hopeless, I'll hang around to taunt.

If as I suspect though, the fixed duopoly which masquerades as competition returns, I'll probably leave you to it.

MT, I like a lot of the debate you bring on here, but you bite far too easily.

Some of these Rangers fans know exactly how to wind up 'the diddies' and you're making it easy. (I don't mean F_B)

You're giving them too much credit.

They generally believe the received rubbish they spout.

Archived