Long Term Save (FM2016)

montrosefc

Grand. I just need to live to 253 and hopefully will see them win the league :D

Unfortunately they didn't quite make it. The Spuds went on a unbeaten run and ended up winning the league by 36 points!

HfcJawA.jpg

No lucrative run in the Champions League in the following season but a few bob would have been made from the Fenerbahce tie.

mIhV07C.jpg

The Europa League is another story however, with the Blue Brazil regularly rubbing shoulders with Europe's elite

zBbeX6x.jpg

How are Arbroath doing?

Got off to a bad start, falling into the Highland League for 4 seasons between 2019-2023 but have since pulled themselves back up and have established themselves between League1/Championship. Good spell in the SPL in the 2040s with a 4th spot being our Smokie cousin's proudest moment since beating that cricket team back in the Victorian days :P

y9OeBvq.jpg

In the cups the main achievement was a League Cup runners up medal in 2049 and 6 Challenge Cups.

How have Stirling been doing

Struggling a bit in the lower leagues. Dark times in the 2080s saw Albion begin a run of 22 seasons in the Lowland League, however seemed to have recovered again and are currently floating between League 1 & 2. Still at Forthbank.

jgVpWIy.jpg

Nice, might load this up myself and have a shot. Will be interesting to see if Scotland will ever win a national tournament...

How have QP got on?

Nice, might load this up myself and have a shot. Will be interesting to see if Scotland will ever win a national tournament...

How have QP got on?

My question too. Have we added to our 10 Scottish Cups yet? Are we still amateur and are folk still asking if Hampden has had its day and saying we should be punted next door to Lesser to help the pitch?

Have Aberdeen managed to move away from Pittodrie yet? I noticed we've finally been relegated.

Hibs taking 159 years to win the Scottish Cup then trying to make up for it by winning it 21 times over the next century was quite amusing.

Would love to do this with the edit I made with all the Scottish clubs to see some team from Skye winning the European Cup or something but my laptop overheats whenever I try it

This is a genuine tip - put your laptop close to an open window with the fan extractor facing towards the fresh air.

The only non league teams to last the pace are Brora, Cove & Gretna 2008.

Cove are the most successful of the three but have only managed one season in the SPL

wA2NJxy.jpg

Inverness CT on the other hand have tumbled down the leagues and ended up in the HFL :D

Hughes out! :angry:

I'm 5 and a half years in and nobody has come up and made a run of it. Gala had 2 years at the expense of Clyde but were relegated by them again. Brechin could potentially fall out in a months time though, it's a race with Annan to how bad a team can be.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived