Airdrie Relocating

No, it's me. I created a pseudonym to make it look like I had a friend. Everyone on here does it.

Nah can't be as you said my intentions were good you would never give me a compliment  haha. I do see a trend on here though someone puts up a post and you get accused of being TW or KING.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah can't be as you said my intentions were good you would never give me a compliment haha. I do see a trend on here though someone puts up a post and you get accused of being TW or KING.

That's because you are the thickest twadger there's ever been. Stay off the phone when you're boozing at night would be a start.

That's because you are the thickest twadger there's ever been. Stay off the phone when you're boozing at night would be a start.

Yes it says a lot about you doesn't it if you don't agree with you, whats your response to insult people over a computer. 

Yes it says a lot about you doesn't it if you don't agree with you, whats your response to insult people over a computer.

Pretty sure he insulted you over your silly views on all things Airdrie rather than your computer. I doubt he even knows which computer you have.

Pretty sure he insulted you over your silly views on all things Airdrie rather than you're computer. I doubt he even knows which computer you have.

I thought he was saying I was arguing with myself over a computer as I didnt agree with what I said.

Maybe.

Don't know why Airdrie natives are up in arms? Clydebank are a nomadic club which have been known to move around from stadium to stadium, even changing their name to blend in.

Yeah we bought Clydebank and Airdrie was reborn and since then the club have kept themselves out of debt, however your own beloved Dumferline were asking fans to dip in their pockets save the pars whilst remaining full time and the next pre season splashing the cash. Congratulations on winning the league, however it does make opposition supporters question when to put money in a bucket to help out another club when they are having money troubles however then don't learn by their mistakes.

Archived