Worst P&B Subforums

Sloop John B

Pie and Bovril has a lot of sub forums most of which are somewhat informative but there a few that are almost unreadable due to the amount of dreadful posters lurking there, the same threads cropping up and circular debates that just go on and on. Obviously try to keep it on a content basis, rather than just because you don't give a shit about the South of Scotland League

1. Politics - Like every politics thread on the internet, it ends in endless mudslinging. Nobody particularly comes out of it with any credit, especially in any thread where Banana has the opportunity to call someone a 'mangina'

2. Rangers in the Championship/ Rangers V Celtic discussion - A weird group of people with stupid pet names, pointless arguments, high post counts and  bigotry

3. Scottish Football - Fans Views - Where all terrible ideas come to die.

4. Tartan Army Ramblings - A depressing read, otherwise reasonable people turn into reactive Clyde fans, constantly seething about nothing in particular. 

5. Juniors - I don't hate as much as others, It's like looking at an Amazonian tribe who recently discovered the internet. If you don't look at it like you would a normal thread it's hilarious. It is filled with mouthbreathers though.

5. Juniors - I don't hate as much as others, It's like looking at an Amazonian tribe who recently discovered the internet. If you don't look at it like you would a normal thread it's hilarious. It is filled with mouthbreathers though.

Have you ever, dared, to take a squinty at the ammies forum? Ooooosha. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

post-36539-14594450067258_thumb.jpg

Can't disagree with the OP too much, although I don't really read any of the non league forums, and rely on the best / worst of the juniors being highlighted in GN. I hadn't looked at the TA forum for ages until the games this week, then remembered why I hadn't.

The politics forum and BRALT / OF Forums were great ideas as a form of natural segregation.

I'd possibly put in the Misc Football forum although it has improved from the days of Supras vs HB on every fucking thread in there. I'll put it in place of the fans views as I wasn't aware it existed - I assume it's basically a league reconstruction forum at best and utter madman blueprints at worst.

1. Politics

2. Rangers in the <league> / OF Forum

3. Tartan Army

4. Juniors

5. Misc Football

The NSFW forum has rapidly went downhill which is a shame. The junior forum is bad but the League 2 forum has been a complete c**t the last year or so, which I must add that Clyde fans are probably the worst culprits. If we get promoted this season, I'll be just as happy that we don't have to put up with the other mutants in that league.

League 2

Juniors

NSFW

OF forum

Women's football - nearly a month since the last post.

1. NSFW - Pretty pish now, although I suspect it might break the internet if Jessica Nigri ever gets her tits out.

2. Juniors - Are the posters there even human? Horrific.

3. Ran/Cel v Cel/Ran - A total clusterfuck, though not as mental as days gone by. It's also a useful creche for the majority of spanners that follow these two clubs.

4. The Tartan Army Forum - Entertaining discourse over Scotland's latest low-score win/bore draw/tragic defeat. Pish.

5. The Rangers One in the Championship, just for the BRALT. Page upon page of eye-gouging shite from the likes of MT, WRK, Bennett, Tedi and Hellbhoy etc. Just dreadful.

Politics - Full of tits

Rangers in the Championship - Attracts weird c***s like WRK and Monkey Tennis

NSFW - Ruined by Booitsme7

US TV - Seriously, what's the point

Platinum Forum- Keeps Div in wigs. The least he could do was throw the platinumers a bone now and then.

NSFW - Fat, balding, middle-aged men passing judgement on the sex appeal of female celebrities. Now that the efukt thread appears to have disappeared, it has nothing left to give (unless you're 'booitsme' and like to use it simply to rack up your post count for some unknown, probably tragic reason).

Football Manager - I like the big thread and contribute to it now and then, but there's no need for a dedicated subforum. These days you've just got fannies like wisbit trying to replicate the past glories of Smurph.

Bargain Basement - You're lucky to get two or three posts on it in a year, and anything that would fall within its remit generally gets posted on GN.

Fans' Views/Infowire - Or whatever it's called. It's primary function is to contain any tedious discussions about summer football, and it doesn't even do that very well.

Tartan Army Ramblings - The name tells you all you need to know: just awful.

The "Scottish Football- Fans' Views" forum has always confused me. Surely that's the purpose of the entire website?

I wouldn't mind a 'Scottish Football' on the whole section as a diddy team supporter rather than posting in the Premiership for certain things, but it's not like Neil Doncaster is going to have a swatch at the latest RabidAl  idea and nod approvingly. I mean if you are going to post an obviously unworkable idea you may as well make it interesting whilst you go about it.

Very tempted to make a high quality shitpost on that forum to see if it's possible.

Edited by Sloop John B