Striking Options

kenny131

That's a really bold squad.  Fair play - but he'll get slaughtered if it doesn't work out.

So what is the low down on Ross McCormack?  Is he a giant bell-end or something?  

He's not one of Strachans favourites, so that's that.

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This could be wrong but of the top of my head I think
Hutton hasn't,
Martin hasn't,
Anya hasn't,
Hanley hasn't,
McArthur hasn't,
Morrison hasn't,

Again I could be wrong but that is six potential starters for us who can't get in the starting 11 of their clubs!!!

Steven Fletcher played 15 minutes or something before going off with a head injury.  Not kicked a ball since.

He's played the full 90 in their last 2 league games. Came on last 20 minutes against Norwich after his head injury against Villa the game before forced him off after half an hour.

Martin has started 3 games of 5 and came off the bench at half-time in another. And McArthur's been injured.

So that's 2 out of 6 you've got right. Good job King Kebab.

Ehhh, no, think you'll find Russell Msrtin hasn't played a game yet and McArthur hasn't played at all, so up to 4, no bad for of the top of my head???

Hanley has played too, and Anya and Morrison have both come off the bench.

Hanley played in the first game of the season but has since been dropped and your right about Anya and Morrison but my point still stands they're can't get in the starting 11 for their Clubs!!!
I'm sure he wouldn't let us down but Anya coming on for 5 minutes against Southampton is hardly ideal, but I suppose they'll be fresh!!!

2 out of 6. McArthur and Martin are the only ones who haven't played.

Still going for 6, think you'll find I named 6 players who can't get into their clubs starting 11, all are valid!!!

Don't let the facts put you off, we're quick to criticise Hutton for not playing for his club but always getting a cap, but nothing when it's half the likely starting lineup!!!

Don't let the facts put you off, we're quick to criticise Hutton for not playing for his club but always getting a cap, but nothing when it's half the likely starting lineup!!!

You can't really criticise players for not playing when they are playing though.

anyone else think its perhaps purely coincidental that Sheff Weds fortunes turn again after signing the Jonah that is Steven Fletcher? He Is clearly a buzz killer of a player, probably the fact he slows play down beyond snails pace but hey, he brings the Midfielders into the game so that's ok I guess..........

And you can sort of slate players who aren't playing for their Clubs to an extent, if you aren't Playing asking the Club for a move or a Loan Move, I cannot stand Hutton but IIRC he eventually got Villa to Loan him out, remember watching him get rinsed in La Liga a few times!

Archived