Cultural appropriation

banana

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I originally dismissed this thread as a joke but you have an excellent point here.  I can also see why other posters dismissed you as a loon-ball but they are just embarrassed by your insight.

People don't like to admit to themselves that they've been deceived.

11 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Scotland is part of the union.  Voters in Scotland confirmed this.  

Positng a fact after pages of lies doesn't detract from your failings.  

But it's great to you see you rowing backwards.   Clear in your mind the Scotland wanted to be in a union with the rUK, and completely unable to explain your warped hatred towards Scotland.   

I've always said folk that hinder the indy cause are the snp flags out the window folk, and nothing can help the cause more than deluded sevco bigots that absolutely hate Scotland like yourself.   You probably follow united against seperation on social media!  

11 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Cinco de Mayo is a bit of a circus but it's perpetrated by Mexicans.

Anyway, here's some more cultural appropriation-
https://www.today.com/style/teen-who-wore-traditional-chinese-dress-prom-faces-backlash-t128426

F*** me, they've little to annoy them.

• 3 months later...

Race-hustling professional victim well suited to her shadow minister for 'Women and Equalities' role, simpleton Dawn Butler rips on Jamie Oliver's "muh cultural appropriation!" for his interpretation of a Jamaican dish in a packet.

Very interesting Twitter name to boot, Corbyn will be well into that...

Race-hustling professional victim well suited to her shadow minister for 'Women and Equalities' role, simpleton Dawn Butler rips on Jamie Oliver's "muh cultural appropriation!" for his interpretation of a Jamaican dish in a packet.

Lazy politician trying to justify her role with attention seeking on Twitter.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Lazy politician trying to justify her role with attention seeking

Also partly how the roles are created, resulting in demented activists like Butler becoming wielders of authority.

Complete scam from inception to the required oppression hunt to create and maintain that 'justification' over time.

47 minutes ago, banana said:

Cultural appropriate undoubtedly happens but so too does shite food from Jamie Oliver.

18 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

People who buy celebrity endorsed Microwave rice and complain that it's not an authentic slice of world cuisine are like people who listen to Sportsound and then post on here about how shit it is

There was actually a full blown and hilarious debate about it on the telly between Rusty Lee and Levi Roots (who is chilled as f**k). Old Rusty screaming 'this is our recipe by our people and no one else should be allowed to interpret it' was particularly disturbing. 

I don't know if it's a symptom of getting older but more and more I can't understand the absolute fucking trivial shite folk get their knickers in a twist over. 

Racism, sexism, homophobia, paedophilia - bad and should be tackled. 

Misnaming a packet of rice, wearing a kimono despite not being East Asian, white people doing gangster rap, non Scottish people who wear kilts etc - could not give a smidgen of a f**k and can't understand those who do. 

19 hours ago, banana said:

'It's not just a word you put before stuff to sell products.'  Excuse me, Ms Butler, but it fucking obviously is.

24 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

There was actually a full blown and hilarious debate about it on the telly between Rusty Lee and Levi Roots (who is chilled as f**k). Old Rusty screaming 'this is our recipe by our people and no one else should be allowed to interpret it' was particularly disturbing. 

I don't know if it's a symptom of getting older but more and more I can't understand the absolute fucking trivial shite folk get their knickers in a twist over. 

Misnaming a packet of rice, wearing a kimono despite not being East Asian, white people doing gangster rap, non Scottish people who wear kilts etc - could not give a smidgen of a f**k and can't understand those who do. 

Uncle Ben will be spinning in his orange vacuum packed grave.

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

I've been explaining and warning about the rapid growth of this in my P&B Newsletter for the past five years.

It's the group identity-based victimhood industry, with political correctness as the silencing weapon. This Jamie Oliver thing is racism which needs tackled. Dissent and you're a racist.

See also Feminism - everything is now sexism, and you're a sexist if you dissent.

Redefining words and their scope, and railing on anyone who dissents is classic totalitarian ideological activism. It's very effective, against those without a pair of eyes and a spine at least.

Archived