Elect a New Moderator

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Do mods get to have two accounts? It would be shitty to have to monitor all the shite and not be able to take an enormous dump on somebody without your neutrality being taken into question. 

I don't know about rest, but I know I do.

14 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

He did contact Keith who didn't contact mozza back asking why he got banned more than once . It went from a week ban to a permanent ban without an explanation.
He won't come back with another username and I presume he won't contact div. Wrongly banned.

It was always a permanent ban.  There was no temp ban.  He should stop trying to return using shit aliases and contact Div if he is convinced he was erroneously banned.

Maybe you and your fellow knicker wetters should contact the Parliament about this miscarriage of justice.

Free the beige, boring, decidely average poster can be your motto.

1 minute ago, Tynieness said:

It was always a permanent ban.  There was no temp ban.  He should stop trying to return using shit aliases and contact Div if he is convinced he was erroneously banned.

Maybe you and your fellow knicker wetters should contact the Parliament about this miscarriage of justice.

Free the beige, boring, decidely average poster can be your motto.

He's the first banned poster I haven't noticed coming back with a shit alias. Are you not getting mixed up with cultsheep?

Just out of interest, if you had to vote for your top 5 favourite posters VT, who would they be? (if you're number one, just give us the top 4). 

I don't have favourites of anything; Morton aren't even a 'favourite' football team for me. In terms of this site though then I believe that the box-office tag speaks for itself.

1 hour ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Mozza's problem, like my own, is that he was too nice. When he was challenged by a poster he failed to react, like Grimbos smoke alarm.

I think that's why people where questioning his removal rather than Deeboy and TSAC who were a pair of c***s.

'P&B out of the loop' thread for this pish I know, but what did they do to get banned?

I think KB would be a fair moderator who would be able to still have a laugh with posters whilst reminding the offenders when enough was enough. Same would go for ICT Chris if he didn't have such a fetish for murder (cases).

Archived