Line of Duty.

John Lambies Doos

6 minutes ago, dogmc said:

Nice.....was surprised ted didnt point out the geographical innacuracy in that interview emoji6.png ted,hardy n rebus should team up !!

Ah but which Rebus?  Remember he was played by John Hannah in a few episodes.

On accents - my kids took ages to reconcile Tennant as Dr Who with Tennant in everything else though my wee yin is a Broadchurch fan simply because of him.

Ian Rankin has never watched an episode of Rebus as he didn't want to blur the lines between the character in the books and how the actor(s) portrayed Rebus.

Boring fact over, back to topic.

Even more boring he has appeared as an extra in one with a speaking role....just..... he knows full well stott is way to go but also realises correctly that a 55 min episode is pish. He's waiting out for a team to give it the mini series thing it deserves

Ken stott all day long John hannah was too young too clean cut.....the Tennant dr accent was awful (my gf has only just realised compston is Scottish! !)....the whole ' i will cut your little cocks off' speech was awesome

Hannah was a poor bit of casting, but nowhere near as bad as James Nesbitt as Jack Parlabane in a dreadful adaptation of Quite Ugly One Morning.

Got a bad feeling there are going to be a lot of loose ends at the end of this series of LoD, don't think it's coincidence that season 5 was commissioned long before this one was on air.

Hannah was a poor bit of casting, but nowhere near as bad as James Nesbitt as Jack Parlabane in a dreadful adaptation of Quite Ugly One Morning.

Got a bad feeling there are going to be a lot of loose ends at the end of this series of LoD, don't think it's coincidence that season 5 was commissioned long before this one was on air.

Mind someone mentioning the nesbitt parlabane thing. That's surely a matter for the Hague war crimes courts. Thankfully not seen it but brookmyre stuff could be brilliant on screen. Pandaemonium would be fantastic.

7 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

:lol: I've just realised that Michael Farmer is methadone Mick :lol:

I'm so off the pace that I'm away to boot myself in the pie to buck up my ideas.

On 23/03/2017 at 17:38, Flybhoy said:

The guy who plays Methadone Mick in Still Game, actor Scott Reid is in this series.

Without those teeth id imagine !

Ooops, guess it's now obvious that I have Magee on ignore.