Line of Duty.

John Lambies Doos

Brilliant television, loved the interview scenes. I didn't think that it would be so captivating.

The two interviews with Arnott and Cottan were superb, you could cut the tension with a knife. Watching Cottan begin to unravel was brilliant.

Battered through this in less than a week. Stunning tv.

Did anyone else notice the only Scottish people in this happened to be baddies? (Apart from Compston obviously but he played the part of an Englishman, why was that?)

Can't believe the Saville references, the Beeb have got some brass neck don't they?

Started watching tv baftas on planner....neither this or this England 90 even nominated for best drama....dunno if its timing or they drop into other categories but gave up on baftas anyway

Certainly timing as far as Line of Duty was concerned, it might be up for awards next year.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Just watched the first two series on Netflix in the past two weeks. Felt series 2 got a little carried away with literally everyone, including those in AC-12, having issues (financial, affairs etc) but still enjoying it.

Will catch series 3 on iPlayer as it goes up and roll straight onto series 4.

First time viewer, based largely on the thread and Vicky McClure's performance in The Replacement.

What a load of over-acted far fetched twaddle. While I understand the entire premise of what it's all supposed to be about, Not one thing I saw in terms of how it played out was remotely plausible. Utter nonsense.

Really enjoyed it until it took a bit of a silly turn the last five minutes with the forensics guy going to B&Q for plastic sheets and a power saw etc.

I reckon next week they wont show directly what happened to Huntley, instead she will be 'missing' while her colleagues and AC12 try and find out where she is.