Bully

Gaz

He's still seething about Bain not getting on the pitch last night. :(

Wow. This has really upset you hasn't it? Actually taking it across threads now. Minter.

Wow. This has really upset you hasn't it? Actually taking it across threads now. Minter.

I'm clearly not the one that's upset? :lol:

And aye, because people on here never, ever, post about an incident that happened on one thread, on another one too... :rolleyes:

I'm clearly not the one that's upset? :lol:

And aye, because people on here never, ever, post about an incident that happened on one thread, on another one too... :rolleyes:

Clearly.

I'll not detract from the thread any further despite your best attempts to yet again make a c**t out of yourself.

Thank you.

despite your best attempts to yet again make a c**t out of yourself.

Go check back on that thread, there was only one boy doing that and it wasn't me... :lol:

And I wasn't trying to take the thread off track, just giving Billy a reason as to why you might be giving him abuse.

Thank you.

• 8 months later...

I bought Bully the other day, and I'm cracking on a bit with it now. Even 10 years on from its release, I think it's absolutely amazing; I don't think any games have done anything like it. Despite not competing the first yet, I'm praying for a sequel.

On 29/11/2016 at 22:40, accies1874 said:

I bought Bully the other day, and I'm cracking on a bit with it now. Even 10 years on from its release, I think it's absolutely amazing; I don't think any games have done anything like it. Despite not competing the first yet, I'm praying for a sequel.

I've downloaded this recently as well as I seem to have missed it the first time around. Hugely enjoyable and such a great idea for a game. Like yourself, would absolutely love a sequel considering how much potential it could have on the current generation of consoles.

• 4 months later...

There seems to be some "inside sources" claiming a sequel to Bully's coming after RDR 2 and before GTA 6, with someone else saying between 2019 and 2020. Obviously all far-fetched speculation, but if it's true, I'd be more excited for this than Red Dead.

There seems to be some "inside sources" claiming a sequel to Bully's coming after RDR 2 and before GTA 6, with someone else saying between 2019 and 2020. Obviously all far-fetched speculation, but if it's true, I'd be more excited for this than Red Dead.

Very much hope that's true.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived