Hereford FC

Girth

As a native Herefordian and passionate Bulls fan it amazes me that in our first year as a new club we're in a position to possibly do the quadruple (League, Vase, Herefordshire cup and Midlands cup). Our win yesterday means we will be playing at Wembley against Morpeth in the FA Vase final. In all my years as a Hereford United (RIP) I never thought I would see us play there. I'm absolutely ecstatic.  :thumsup2

Morpeth have 45 year old ex Hamilton Chris Swailes playing centre half.whats yer front line like ? The game only came to life yesterday after 82 minutes when Bowers got a man sent off. Maybes a relief for Bowers manager as he was due to get married on cup final day :D Best of luck for the final in what should be a good day out with the FA trophy being played after the Vase final.

Edited by newcastle broon

Morpeth have 45 year old ex Hamilton Chris Swailes playing centre half.whats yer front line like ? The game only came to life yesterday after 82 minutes when Bowers got a man sent off. Maybes a relief for Bowers manager as he was due to get married on cup final day :D Best of luck for the final in what should be a good day out with the FA trophy being played after the Vase final.

John Mills has about 45 goals this season! We'll be fine! :thumsup2

Alvechurch away next weekend pretty much the title decider. Even if you lose out to Alvechurch this year it will have been a great first season for the re-formed club.

Trying to get tickets for that. Should be a corker.

More great joined up thinking by FA - vase final (featuring Morpeth town) kicks off at 1215 meaning people from Morpeth/north east can't get train to match. Good work

I'm going to the trophy final on the same day and if it goes to extra time we won't be able to get the train back to Grimsby that night. Absolute stupidity from the FA.

As a native Herefordian and passionate Bulls fan it amazes me that in our first year as a new club we're in a position to possibly do the quadruple (League, Vase, Herefordshire cup and Midlands cup). Our win yesterday means we will be playing at Wembley against Morpeth in the FA Vase final. In all my years as a Hereford United (RIP) I never thought I would see us play there. I'm absolutely ecstatic.  :thumsup2

I have a soft spot for Hereford as I have family living here, best of luck!

Are you sure it wasn't just the holding company of Hereford utd that Died? Why didn't you just rename it the Hereford utd, buy their history and carry on? If anyone has anything to say about it threaten to burn down their stadium

That's some going! I too have a soft spot for Hereford I did a few courses at the RAF camp. Great night out too.

Top man! We're still on course for the quadruple... 8)

Without trying to put a dampener on this thread, it's hardly surprising or uncommon to see newly reformed clubs winning stuff in their first year.

They normally end up playing well below where their natural level would be, and have a bigger support and greater resources than the teams who normally play in these leagues.

Without trying to put a dampener on this thread, it's hardly surprising or uncommon to see newly reformed clubs winning stuff in their first year.

They normally end up playing well below where their natural level would be, and have a bigger support and greater resources than the teams who normally play in these leagues.

Correct. Tbh, I'm just not used to seeing a Hereford team expected to win every cup/trophy! I'm enjoying the journey though.

Playing at Wembley will be surreal as it ain't gonna happen again in a while.