Hereford FC

Girth

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

You don't hear that everyday.

Ridiculous situation. We went 2-1 up in the 87th minute. Two of our 'fans' ran on the pitch and tried to slap their goalkeeper who was giving it all game. 

Then their players decided to start wading in and attacking a group of our supporters. 

Match abandoned in the 87th minute...decision still to be made. 

Cheers for the FB shout out lad, much appreciated (being a start-up is hard work). The moment I get my grubby mits on a Hereford kitty it's gonna get featured, hoping the club drops the 40 quid price tag on the eBay shop some time soon.

By the by, I only just realized Sherjill MacDonald played for the old club. Funny coincidence, he played for my home town team too. Not so funny coincidence, they went bust as well (in 2013)......

On 3/12/2017 at 20:14, DutchBorderer said:

Cheers for the FB shout out lad, much appreciated (being a start-up is hard work). The moment I get my grubby mits on a Hereford kitty it's gonna get featured, hoping the club drops the 40 quid price tag on the eBay shop some time soon.

By the by, I only just realized Sherjill MacDonald played for the old club. Funny coincidence, he played for my home town team too. Not so funny coincidence, they went bust as well (in 2013)......

Macdonald was class at Edgar Street. Absolute beauty of a man. Where is he now? Belgian second division or something?

Keep an eye on two of our strikers - Pablo Haysham and John Mills - they are ripping these leagues up.

On the plus side, TWO wins away from winning the league. A tasty 4-1 win yesterday.

Edited by Girth

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Girth said:

WE ARE GOING UP!

Congrats!  I believe you are the first club in the top 8 English divisions AND the top 5 Scottish divisions to clinch your league (or even get promoted).  Managed to pip East Kilbride and Celtic by a week.

Edited by senorsoupe

On 3/27/2017 at 21:07, senorsoupe said:

Congrats!  I believe you are the first club in the top 8 English divisions AND the top 5 Scottish divisions to clinch your league (or even get promoted).  Managed to pip East Kilbride and Celtic by a week.

Didcot game to be replayed...bit of a shambles from the league. 

Still, we're already up. 

Potentially a lot of big games next season. 

• 3 months later...

Pre-season results have been mixed thus far but I'm confident Sir Peter Beadle will have the troops ready for August 6th. 

Now. lets smash the Southern Premier please. 

Thank you. 

• 5 weeks later...

3-3 draw in the first game of the season away to Kings Langley. 

I was away but the reports state that we were asleep for about 70 mins, woke up, scored three quick goals and let in a last minute equaliser. 

I'm still confident on being in and around the playoffs this year. 

The good thing about this league is that problems can be addressed quickly because the transfer window rules don't seem to be the same (unless I'm wrong). This was certainly the case with the two leagues below. 

IN BEADLE WE TRUST!

• 7 months later...

Looks like we're ready to clinch our third title in a row.

We have three London(ish) away games in the next week - Hitchin Thurs, Bishop Stortford Sat and Biggleswade Tues - Biggleswade could be the clincher as ideally we need three wins out of our last five games. Three games in less than a week is A LOT considering all of these are three plus hours from Hereford...

1. Hereford 41 18 1 3 13 4 2 31 5 5 100 32 68 98
2. King's Lynn Town 42 15 5 1 13 3 5 28 8 6 91 34 57 92
3. Weymouth 42 15 3 3 13 3 5 28 6 8 96 43 53 90
4. Kettering Town 39 16 2 1 10 5 5 26 7 6 99 44 55 85
5. Slough Town 40 14 4 3 11 4 4 25 8 7 96 43 53 83

26 minutes ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Surely Biggleswade aren't real?

They are, watched them against Luton the other week in the Bedfordshire Senior Cup. Currently without a first team goalkeeper, and the FA won't allow them to get an emergency loan. 

Weymouth have been going extremely well, would hope they stay down though. Enjoy their derby with Dorchester. 

On ‎17‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 22:03, DutchBorderer said:

'Grats to all who hold Hereford FC dear, will be good to see 'em back in Football Manager 2019! Here's to two more promotions in the coming years :thumsup2

Cheers. I was there Tuesday night mate. Result.

:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2

• 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, DutchBorderer said:

Nice new shirt, but it looks like the Bulls are sponsored by Space Invaders now;

20180511_112837.jpg

National League North next season. I suppose they are quite near the boundary, but in my head they are Southern club. I know there have been other strange ones like that in the past.

On 12/05/2018 at 09:21, Sergeant Wilson said:

National League North next season. I suppose they are quite near the boundary, but in my head they are Southern club. I know there have been other strange ones like that in the past.

Yeah, announced after I bought a Network Card for the South East...GRR!

• 4 weeks later...

We're in  Conference North next season...any recommended away days?

I'd be happy with a top ten finish. 

image.thumb.png.885b7f9da56d8d985234d39fe64dd7c9.png

Edited by Girth