St Mirren v Raith Rovers 22/3/16

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alex Rae sent to the stand. What a total moron, Saints fans and management up in arms about not getting a foul for Benedictus being pulled down. 

The booers are starting. Would be a great time to nab a third.

Was nearly sent to the stand against us too, Ref was over having a word with him, pointed up to the stand indicating this was his last warning. Heard Rae telling the lino off too, and calling him wee man. :lol:​

Another game and another huge win. Delighted with another win against an in-form St Mirren team. That's an utterly massive result for ourselves. While it's our to throw away, it's good to see everyone put in a shift even when we're missing players like Hardie. Onwards down the coast to Greenock on Saturday. Let's hope we continue our own form. 

Highlights of the game. The 2 raith goals then longridge winding up the st Mirren fans with cheeky smiles behind the refs back. 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

St Mirren on the mantle piece.

I don't mind the Buddies at all but I cannae stand their manager. Always been something a bit off about him.

Anyway, great win. On to another very hard game against Morton.

I'd take a draw. But the way the team are playing right now we could go for the win

Archived