Hearts Stadium Development

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, DC92 said:

_MG_9139.thumb.jpg.d3155101f2bf40d843d16

_MG_9150.thumb.jpg.dd3cfcb3e900b9b3fa46d

I'd be putting all the folk milling aboot to work to get the seats fitted. A row of seats installed per photo seems fair.

Celtic fans now helping to perpetuate the myth that their little cousins' stadium is somehow chock-full of state of the art facilities? How sweet.

I presume you mean me otherwise I dont think dons_1988 would be best pleased being called a Celtic fan.
I wasnt sticking up for anyone just laughing at Elixirs f**k ups as I do in most hearts threads.

1 hour ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Let's be real the actual capacity and food facilities etc are a moot point for a stadium as long as it's being constructed where it currently is. 

Okay we can't compete with the number of smack dealers, but only a select group would count that as plus point for Lochend.

12 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

You and Darren still going with the 5-1 and spoon burner banter. :lol:

Come on now, Kev. Until you lads fluked your replay win against the ol' JTs, you lads were still slavering on about a game in the 70s where I'd assume 90% of the participants are now cold in the ground. 

heh.png

2 hours ago, Heart of Northern said:

It's almost like you welcome gentrification ?
Surely that's part of what's fckn our game up.
Geez a pie and Bovril anyday. Mind I'm comfortable with my working class roots emoji4.png

I'm not being serious ffs :)

Archived