Hearts Stadium Development

On 02/12/2017 at 18:59, Darren said:

Would prefer a main stand that looks more like one but it will be bouncing when Hearts are doing well.

I assume then that Hearts' current form is a condition of the safety certificate?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, The Ginger Prince said:

3c09f5dc608294494478b3327ba218c0.jpg

#packed.

Why would it be packed when we are absolutely horrendous? :lol:

When we get a good team on the park again, it will be.

2 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Why would it be packed when we are absolutely horrendous? :lol:

When we get a good team on the park again, it will be.

So you're just a bunch of glory hunters that were continuing to lap up the glory days of the Romanov era until you realized how monumentally crap your club is without an over inflated budget?

58 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

So you're just a bunch of glory hunters that were continuing to lap up the glory days of the Romanov era until you realized how monumentally crap your club is without an over inflated budget?

IT'S LIKE YOU LOOKED INTO MY VERY SOUL

WxVke.gif

3c09f5dc608294494478b3327ba218c0.jpg #packed.

Those big empty bits are for the corpy suites that aren't finished. For unknown reasons the club are not selling them to walkups for the time being. 

15 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

The crowds we are still getting are fantastic given how bad we are, and will be considerably higher than what we averaged when finishing 'best of the rest' under Vlad.

Robbing Bosnian pensioners was great and I'd happily do it again, but lets not kid on our current situation is down to not chucking £10,000 per week on players like Larry Kingston or spending nearly a million on Mirsad Beslija.

We are in the best financial health we've ever been in and are posting record turnover that will continue to grow as the new stand comes online. Even with our current budget, a competent manager would be able to sign players that would have us competing for second place and getting futher in the cups.

15 hours ago, kingjoey said:

It’s our regular crowd monitor!

The Aberdeen boy still absolutely rustled about attendances. warnock.png

33 minutes ago, Elixir said:

The crowds we are still getting are fantastic given how bad we are, and will be considerably higher than what we averaged when finishing 'best of the rest' under Vlad.

Robbing Bosnian pensioners was great and I'd happily do it again, but lets not kid on our current situation is down to not chucking £10,000 per week on players like Larry Kingston or spending nearly a million on Mirsad Beslija.

We are in the best financial health we've ever been in and are posting record turnover that will continue to grow as the new stand comes online. Even with our current budget, a competent manager would be able to sign players that would have us competing for second place and getting futher in the cups.

The Aberdeen boy still absolutely rustled about attendances. warnock.png

Yep, unlike you I’m forever discussing attendances. I’m obsessed! By the way, thanks for calling me “boy”! First time that’s happened for a number of decades.

16 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Still reasonably full, only a thousand or two short of capacity despite them being utterly gash lately, still pretty decent IMO.

About 5000 short of the new capacity.

16 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

Like every other club then? I'd say our crowds have held up remarkably well given how utterly gash our games have been.

Like every other club then? I'd say our crowds have held up remarkably well given how utterly gash our games have been.

1000 down on last season's average against Hamilton in the middle of a stupid run of home games in the run up to christmas. Im not concerned.

23 hours ago, Neiljb said:

Those big empty bits are for the corpy suites that aren't finished. For unknown reasons the club are not selling them to walkups for the time being.

Eight rows of the middle section, above the media, are available, but those tickets are £39 each, no concessions, ergo three quarters empty.

Eight rows of the middle section, above the media, are available, but those tickets are £39 each, no concessions, ergo three quarters empty.

If l could only make half a dozen games a season l would definitely be sitting there.

All joking aside sounds to me like Police Scotland want to just flex their muscles and say to football clubs and fans they call the shots in the days before the horrendous OBAF bill is hopefully scrapped. 

'Concerns over possible pitch invasions'....??? Well other than put pre Hillsborough style fences back up how do they want to safegaurd against that, there is potential for pitch invasions at every fucking ground in the country and, anytime there have been fans on the pitch the police have stood and did f**k all and left minimum wage stewards, mostly young kids/students to deal with it.

They are simply doing this to be awkward b*****ds so as to let people know they are in charge and call the shots and make the rules.

All joking aside sounds to me like Police Scotland want to just flex their muscles and say to football clubs and fans they call the shots in the days before the horrendous OBAF bill is hopefully scrapped. 
'Concerns over possible pitch invasions'....??? Well other than put pre Hillsborough style fences back up how do they want to safegaurd against that, there is potential for pitch invasions at every fucking ground in the country and, anytime there have been fans on the pitch the police have stood and did f**k all and left minimum wage stewards, mostly young kids/students to deal with it.
They are simply doing this to be awkward b*****ds so as to let people know they are in charge and call the shots and make the rules.

It's not a crime to simply invade a pitch. If the police got involved in every instance of this they would stand accused (by you, probably) of an abuse of power. It's the job of stewards to deal with that. Next you'll be complaining that when people fall ill at a match the big bad police leave it to paramedics to treat them.

Handily you mentioned Hillsborough - that should show us that the match commander's role and responsibilities lie mainly in the health and safety of everyone in the ground. If something goes wrong it's their head on the chopping block.

And in fact all they've done is written to the public safety board at Edinburgh City Council to advise them of their concerns. They haven't called any shots - they've done what they are supposed to do.

Next time, approach issues like this objectively if you can.

Archived