Hearts Stadium Development

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

I Googled Hibs plaque but it only returned your managers teeth.

Those plaquey teeth are dishing out repeated 3 points just now, I hope they're never cleaned again. 

The state of that sentence at the bottom though :lol: definite Tynie High pupil responsible for that. 

2 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Those plaquey teeth are dishing out repeated 3 points just now, I hope they're never cleaned again. 

The state of that sentence at the bottom though :lol: definite Tynie High pupil responsible for that. 

The Hibs players have built up a resistance to his halitosis gaining an unfair advantage. :angry: 

1 hour ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Dick. I went to Tynie. 

4 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Ah, so it wasn't called The Archibald Leitch stand?

Anyway, drove by earlier and looks ready to go:

3189-Workshops-L.jpg 

Hmm, not sure if sincere or trolling with a picture of a Lothian's bus depo? :unsure2:

6 hours ago, The Master said:

TV commentators are always on the same side as the cameras, which means they'll still be in the Wheatfield Stand.

For, say, a visit of Celtic, Sevco or Hibs, BBC Radio Scotland will take up to 6 seats alone (presenter, commentator, 2x summarisers, Tom English/Richard Wilson and a producer). You then might have a reporter for Five Live, with their own producer, plus possibly IRN (again, with producer). So you're already up to 10 before the print media, and your own/visiting team's writers. Bear in mind as well that a lot of print media, especially for bigger games, have two reporters - one for the match report, and the other for "player ratings". 

So 24 desks can fill up quickly with the right opposition. 

You can add Opta stats and the guys that send info to the betting syndicates.

Archived