Hearts Stadium Development

Looks fantastic on the inside, as we all knew it would. It would be cracking if all the seats could be the same shade of maroon as the new ones, but it obviously isn't a priority right now. In time they should be.

I still won't be there, though. They're going to have to do a lot more than this to woo me back. greggy.png

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Elixir said:

Looks fantastic on the inside, as we all knew it would. It would be cracking if all the seats could be the same shade of maroon as the new ones, but it obviously isn't a priority right now. In time they should be.

I still won't be there, though. They're going to have to do a lot more than this to woo me back. greggy.png

Lost his minimum wage petrol station employee job and cant go to games now type post.

Don’t be fucking daft man, it’s a historic day for the club playing in front of the new stand - but your hatred for the Budge regime aside and take in the game.

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

You’re not taking this well, are you?

I'm fine. I find it quite amusing how Hearts fans are taking this as a victory against Hibs. I suppose its the only victory you will get against us these days.

Do Hearts sell away tickets on the day assuming we haven't sold our allocation?

Not today

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/6339

This is unlikely to be a tinderbox volatile atmosphere so you could probably get away with sitting with the Hearts fans assuming you’re not a twat

1 hour ago, ayrshire_nomad said:

Wow, a football stadium, never seen one of them before!

If pictures of football stadiums arent your thing, ayrshire_nomad, then maybe "Hearts Stadium Redevelopment" isn't the thread for you.

1 hour ago, Craigie Jambo said:

DO_N_0oWkAAPgw5.jpg:large

Couple of questions - genuine, not at the windup:

(1) why are the tunnel and dugouts half a block out of line, instead of in the middle?

(2) is there no directors box? could get tasty at a big game;

(3) is tractor access/etc. now the doorway bottom left?

Archived