Hearts Stadium Development

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Mr. X said:

When you're in full flow wit your ant-budge tirades you could be mistaken for a frustrated angry misogynist. :unsure2:

Maybe by happy clapping thickos, like you. But no, I think you'll find her gender is irrelevant. Leeann Dempster has shown how to run a football club at two different sides now.

Do try not to think I'm a misandrist as well whenever I call Levein and his playing squad a bunch of wage stealing c***s. Thanks.

For me, it's not so much the glass front office block that looks bad, because I guess that's what it is, a bunch of offices and stuff. It's the multi coloured maroon and brown panels on the side that look shit imo.

I pass this once or twice a week and it's been interesting to see it's progress over time. I will say that I think the brickwork on the ground outside, with the badge is really good. I take it there will be some sort of cordon round it, or security, as it would be easy for some idiot to pour paint over it and ruin it ?

7 hours ago, Elixir said:

Maybe by happy clapping thickos, like you. But no, I think you'll find her gender is irrelevant. Leeann Dempster has shown how to run a football club at two different sides now.

Do try not to think I'm a misandrist as well whenever I call Levein and his playing squad a bunch of wage stealing c***s. Thanks.

You're probably not a mysoginist, just a ridiculous squealing pant-wetter.

If Levein fails he will be replaced. If Budge fails she will be replaced. Have some patience, you're worse than a spoilt 5 year old in the run up to Christmas.

You're probably not a mysoginist, just a ridiculous squealing pant-wetter.
If Levein fails he will be replaced. If Budge fails she will be replaced. Have some patience, you're worse than a spoilt 5 year old in the run up to Christmas.

Essentially if he can't do patience then following Hearts* might not be the right hobby for him

* Advice also applies to many other teams

10 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

If Levein fails he will be replaced. If Budge fails she will be replaced. 

I'd like to think this was true - how likely is it, though?

if Levein fails ad a coach, is it not more likely that he'll head back upstairs into his comfy DoF role?

Same with Mrs Budge - will she not want her wad back, before she vacates? 

I'd like to think this was true - how likely is it, though?
if Levein fails ad a coach, is it not more likely that he'll head back upstairs into his comfy DoF role?
Same with Mrs Budge - will she not want her wad back, before she vacates? 

Yes but the FoH should have “her wad back” by 2019

Of course That might not be soon enough for some people’s liking

On the other hand giving a coaching appointment more than a few months before giving up might, conceivably, be a good idea.

I suspect that fundamentally the lack of depth in the squad is more of an issue and that’s got more to do with the long term investment in steel, concrete and glass.

An inability to strengthen the squad may also be at the root of Levein’s failure to recruit anyone else to serve as head coach.

“if you don’t catch Aberdeen they’ll fly planes with banners calling for your head, and by the way we’re a couple of injuries away from having to field Under 18s” isn’t a great sales pitch.

Archived