Hearts Stadium Development

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Cumdog35 said:

IMG_4821.thumb.JPG.5534036ca2c482045ab01

It looks fucking horrendous.

Gutted, of all the folk on this forum that I expected to love it, I thought you were my safe bet. :(

2 hours ago, Worktheshaft said:

To be fair it looks fucking horrendous on the outside but I'm sure it will have a great atmosphere inside and that's really what counts.

You're aware it's being filled with Hearts fans, right?

I'd admire hearts fans trying to defend their club but this is a total mess. I struggle to understand how 15 million can create something that already looks shit. This was a great opportunity to create something  impressive and to really expand the capacity. 

Instead you're left with this 1960s high school with a capacity smaller than Easter road. Very poorly thought through and implemented.

Yes I'm trying hard to think of the back of any football stands in Scotland that don't look shite.

Possibly the Main stands at hampden and ibrox with their ornate red brick design, and Celtic park as well,  rather than the cheap functional materials the rest of our clubs have used.

29 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Yes I'm trying hard to think of the back of any football stands in Scotland that don't look shite.

Possibly the Main stands at hampden and ibrox with their ornate red brick design, and Celtic park as well,  rather than the cheap functional materials the rest of our clubs have used.

You've clearly forgotten the Sagrada Familia of Golf Road, m8.

IokhLCu.jpg

29 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

To be fair the exterior of the Sistine Chapel isn’t all that

Wait 'til we see the celling of the new stand.

The obvious point that P & B's architectural experts  are missing is that the new stand is designed to mirror the on-field product - functional, utilitarian, and generally not great to look at. 

10 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

Image result for frank beattie stand kilmarnock

12 hours ago, edinabear said:

I'd admire hearts fans trying to defend their club but this is a total mess. I struggle to understand how 15 million can create something that already looks shit. This was a great opportunity to create something  impressive and to really expand the capacity. 

Instead you're left with this 1960s high school with a capacity smaller than Easter road. Very poorly thought through and implemented.

From a fucking Alloa fan :lol: The last time I was at your "stadium" I stood behind the goal on a pile of mud, FFS.

Archived