Hearts Stadium Development

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Ross. said:

Can't help but think Hearts missed a trick with their statement. Should have showed a few Hearts goals v Hibs that wouldn't have been visible from those seats and said the Hibs fans should be fucking grateful it's now an option...

I'm sure a humorous statement about a tweet containing a derogatory term for people with Down's syndrome would have reflected well on Hearts as a club.

8 hours ago, Darren said:

I'm sure a humorous statement about a tweet containing a derogatory term for people with Down's syndrome would have reflected well on Hearts as a club.

Given they included one wee sentence about that and in the main were moaning about the fact a sponsor of the game was taking the piss out of it, it seems clear to me that the derogatory term aspect wasn’t really what upset the club.

ef5c961c1fb56ec86523c3aa066ea795.jpg

World class lads. 

Remember when Budge said this? 

Our new target date for being “open for business”, however, is now Sunday 5th November, 2017. Given this new date, when we do open the stand in November, we will be in a position to open everything on the first floor, including 2 of our hospitality lounges, well ahead of our earlier scheduled date. Similarly, all of our supporter areas will be completed to the finished standard, rather than the minimal standard that would have been delivered in September.

10 hours ago, VanCityHibee said:

*** clears throat and nostrils ***

*** launches spittle and effluvia ***

I will reverse side-kick anyone in the throat if they attempt this. Levein's coupon*, however, thats a different story.

* Yes, in b4 his William Hill's coupon is always burst, I'm talking his actual fizzer.

6 hours ago, Ross. said:

Given they included one wee sentence about that and in the main were moaning about the fact a sponsor of the game was taking the piss out of it, it seems clear to me that the derogatory term aspect wasn’t really what upset the club.

I don't agree with the club releasing a statement on this at all, just to be clear.

Good to see the Hibs boys still giving it the 'your main stand is shite' chat.

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

Would of been alright if they had maroon panels as well,dont think it would have cost a great deal more

I would have paid more attention to your post if you could write properly.

Archived