Hearts Stadium Development

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Ah ok the picture from the last page. What is it about betting companies that they have this ability to absolutely rattle football fans/clubs on twitter.

Surely the best job in the world these days would be running a bookies twitter.

Yeah it is bemusing. Nice to see Hearts have contracted out the job of dealing with bad media press to Club1872 though. STATEMENTS!!!111

18 hours ago, Mr. X said:

12_original.jpg?v95297968800151

18 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Some fucking Tesco’s

Tesco or not, we'll still be able to collect points there.

#  Z     I     N    G
#   KI NG OF ZI NG

#   D   I   E   U    OF     L   I   E   U
#  KI NG DO M   OF   L  EI TH

4 hours ago, NJ2 said:

This was covered in Budge’s last statement, but they’re fair lengthy so I forgive you for not reading it. The seats behind the police box won’t be sold (unless exceptional demand, then they’ll be sold at a reduced rate or with notice or some pish) until the police box is scaled back at the end of the season. Still thought, hopefully someone can make some great jokes we haven’t read at any point in the last 100 pages...

See above.

Can't help but think Hearts missed a trick with their statement. Should have showed a few Hearts goals v Hibs that wouldn't have been visible from those seats and said the Hibs fans should be fucking grateful it's now an option...

5 hours ago, NJ2 said:

This was covered in Budge’s last statement, but they’re fair lengthy so I forgive you for not reading it. The seats behind the police box won’t be sold (unless exceptional demand, then they’ll be sold at a reduced rate or with notice or some pish) until the police box is scaled back at the end of the season. Still thought, hopefully someone can make some great jokes we haven’t read at any point in the last 100 pages...

Now now, nothing to see here......

4 hours ago, Boostin' Kev said:

There's surely not a single person that's bothered about that tweet. 

I would imagine if a member of your family had Down's Syndrome might be a tad annoyed. :unsure:

Archived