Hearts Stadium Development

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Love how its called a stand when you can get chucked out for doing exactly that.

Life's Great Philosophical and Semantic Questions thread for this pish.

[emoji6]

1 hour ago, jamamafegan said:

A Murrayfield derby would be tits. I wonder what kind of crowd that could draw. Imagine 40,000 at a Edinburgh derby.

I've been at an Edinburgh Derby with 50,000 at it.

Was sat in the Hibs end. Paul Kane was sitting in front of me. Stormed out at HT.

5 hours ago, microdave said:

The Heart of Midlothian badge in the city centre is said to bring good luck if you spit on it. Will this also apply to the one outside the new stand?

No.

1 hour ago, Cumdog35 said:

The absolute state of that 1970's office block Hearts are building

As previously discussed, Hibs' main stand also looks completely shite from the outside.

A league derby at Murrayfield would be totally pish, by the way. There's a reason why both club's capacities are around 20,000.

Hibernian FC's West Stand - infinitely more classy and timeless despite being 16 years old.  

Drove past Tynecastle Park today - the new stand truly is a total monstrosity.  How any Hearts supporter can look someone in the eye and say they are pleased with it is beyond me. £15,000,000...for that...oh my days. 

HibsNEW9.jpg

4 hours ago, Cumdog35 said:

The absolute state of that 1970's office block Hearts are building

:lol:

34 minutes ago, AberdeenHibee said:

Hibernian FC's West Stand - infinitely more classy and timeless despite being 16 years old.  

Drove past Tynecastle Park today - the new stand truly is a total monstrosity.  How any Hearts supporter can look someone in the eye and say they are pleased with it is beyond me. £15,000,000...for that...oh my days. 

HibsNEW9.jpg

Hibernian & Classy in the same sentence :lol: :lol:

56 minutes ago, AberdeenHibee said:

HibsNEW9.jpg

And you guys had the cheek to slag the badge we put up.

1 hour ago, AberdeenHibee said:

HibsNEW9.jpg

You  always make me chuckle. :thumsup2

Yes the sru will be doing fine out of it. Don't have a clue how much hearts are likely to be paying though.
Would an Edinburgh derby sell out at Murrayfield? Completely irrelevant, but there'd be something satisfying about the biggest league crowd in Scotland since the mid 1970's having nothing to do with either side of the OF. Not that it's going to happen going by hearts fans here, as they should be back at Tynie way before then.

It wouldn't quite sell out but Hearts would sell about 15,000 with us bringing 28-35k.

Archived