Hearts Stadium Development

9 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

At Tynecastle they put the time elapsed at the ends of the digital advertising hoardings. It's a fairly new development

It stops at 90 though so I still run my stopwatch for the second half

This technology will probably get to Easter Road next season

Presumably they could also put up goal alerts and the likes for those of you who care about the Celtic score

I get a notification on my phone when Celtic score, no need for scoreboard or advertising hoardings.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I get a notification on my phone when Celtic score, no need for scoreboard or advertising hoardings.

I'd edited my post to reflect that in the interim

It's a decision you have to make at the start of the season, which teams will you have goal alerts turned on for? Which basically shows what your expectations are.

I started with Aberdeen, Rangers and St Johnstone last season but I ended up having to switch on Partick just in case things got worse still

8 hours ago, Austin McCann said:

Mini Celtic still fascinated by the Hearts I see. 

Mini **** still peddling the only here for the... line I see.

One tier it is then fair enough, is there a major upgrade on the hospitality suites in the stand? Can you view the pitch whilst in the new ones? 

19 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

One tier it is then fair enough, is there a major upgrade on the hospitality suites in the stand? Can you view the pitch whilst in the new ones? 

Try to move on, it's not worth it mate.  It's just a football stand, don't let it eat away at you.

4 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Try to move on, it's not worth it mate.  It's just a football stand, don't let it eat away at you.

You say that but I'm still livid we didn't go for the £50m stand c/w hotel complex that Romanov proposed...

What about Dalry Road itself?  First Coast and that Italian close by (if it's still there) were quite highly regarded probably as long as around 15 years ago.  Thought that area would be prime for gentrification but there never seemed to be much done to it.  Used to live fairly close by for a while and it would never have occurred to me to spend a evening in that area, is there more to do now?

Loads of good restaurants and a plethora of ethnic food stores have 2 of the gentrification bases covered. No good craft beer pubs yet though. Could be a density issue? Dalry and Gorgie aren't yet places 'people go' in the way Leith is and there's no biscuit factory, shore, hidden door, Leith late, etc. I like living here though.

2 hours ago, Lambie's Pigeon Feed said:

Loads of good restaurants and a plethora of ethnic food stores have 2 of the gentrification bases covered. No good craft beer pubs yet though. Could be a density issue? Dalry and Gorgie aren't yet places 'people go' in the way Leith is and there's no biscuit factory, shore, hidden door, Leith late, etc. I like living here though.

Yeah there's a few nice places for food but not much else. Gorgie road in particular is rife with takeaways and bookies so is miles away from ever becoming a middle class haven. That Jessie Mays that opened up round the corner from me tried to brand itself as an up and coming craft beer place but from what I hear it's trying to be something it's not. Nobody goes for a day out in Gorgie the same way they do as Leith, and probably won't anytime soon.

In seriousness while I'd never pay for some of the stuff on the go there are obviously fans out there who'd buy anything if it was helping the club. As long as they aren't buying things they can't afford fair play to them, we could've just asked for donations with nowt to show for it so at least they can get something,however shite, in return.

On 6/25/2017 at 08:30, Bambino7 said:

^^wrote a letter to the Lithuanian government.

Just now, sjc said:

Is that the infamous 12 years a slaver, Sergie? 

No, it's the daftie that wrote the letter to the Lithuanian President, 'Kevin Moffat' the Preston Hibby. 

Archived