Magnum Tonic Wine

I'll have to wait until Friday to sample it as I'm nightshift tonight and tomorrow. Considering the size of bottle it is I think I'll down one on Saturday after I drop my car off at my mates in Port Glasgow before going to Cappielow to watch Morton no doubt beat us.

It looks like they've had to cover up the label for the uk market. attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1458135441.718957.jpg

There was a Caribbean offie near me on Bow Road, London. It was full of 1970s/1980s style grotty poster adverts for all that sort of exotic booze. Half the shop was just piles of Red Stripe.  

• 1 year later...
I'll have to wait until Friday to sample it as I'm nightshift tonight and tomorrow. Considering the size of bottle it is I think I'll down one on Saturday after I drop my car off at my mates in Port Glasgow before going to Cappielow to watch Morton no doubt beat us.

Well, was it good?
I never really liked buckfast when I was younger, then tried it after about a ten year abstinence not all that long ago and thought it was quite good. Have also tried santogen since discovering I like buckfast but it's not quite as good. Still does what's required though.

Well, was it good?
I never really liked buckfast when I was younger, then tried it after about a ten year abstinence not all that long ago and thought it was quite good. Have also tried santogen since discovering I like buckfast but it's not quite as good. Still does what's required though.

Aye it's good. I'm off to Pompey next weekend to visit family and thanks to you I've just remembered that they sell it down there.

9 minutes ago, BigMartyn86 said:

Aye it's good. I'm off to Pompey next weekend to visit family and thanks to you I've just remembered that they sell it down there.

Didn't think there were any survivors.

On 15/03/2016 at 11:43, Shandon Par said:

Vigorton is virginton's Caribbean cousin.

What a gwan mon, tenks for playing bambaclaart rudebwoy

Tell ya something ya know ya won't believe Greenock has a football team

Archived