Today's scores 12/03/16.

IrvineVicsMan

Have to agree about the fishing. There wasn't a bad tackle by either side in the whole of the 90 mins. I agree the Ref wasn't great and over zealous with the cards and was totally officious and pedantic when talking to the players. However, very surprised when one of the Clydebank players, when given a foul against him, shouted, oh f**k off red...and never even got spoken to. Apparently the Ref was being assessed. Like to see that report! Great finish by your striker but apart from that nothing much in it and we had a few chances to equalise. So disappointed with the result...but Bankiebill...calm yourself, your team won. See you back at Holm Park

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ref was a bit whistle happy but thought we should have been out of sight by half time if our final ball was better. Lovely finish from Kasubandi for the goal. Burbidge was outstanding today. We were hanging on towards the end but kilsyth players didn't help themselves by getting two sent off.

Massive game against Cumnock next week, they appear to be on a good run of form.

Kilsyth were too aggressive for their own good. They stopped us in the second half from doing much but didn't actually force our keeper to do much. Frustration definitely got the better of Kilsyth today.

Kilsyth were too aggressive for their own good. They stopped us in the second half from doing much but didn't actually force our keeper to do much. Frustration definitely got the better of Kilsyth today.

get a grip and stop talking a lot of pish, your goal was a cracker great volley by the big number 9, apart from that it was a ridiculous performance by the ref who just loved to book anyone in a blue jersey for what??? f**k all, not a bad tackle in the game, o wait apart from the scissor tackle from your number 8 which was the worst tackle in the game and we end up with 9? Our captain gets sent off for a supposed elbow on your number 10 who rolls around in agony and then 1 minute later is running around like nothing happened, con artist that's all he is, only one team in the game most of the second half and that was Kilsyth, Clydebank are nothing special believe me, we have played a lot of better teams this season, so give it a rest with the aggressive shite, give it out take it back no??? Ref was diabolical, as I said great strike for the goal tho.

get a grip and stop talking a lot of pish, your goal was a cracker great volley by the big number 9, apart from that it was a ridiculous performance by the ref who just loved to book anyone in a blue jersey for what??? f**k all, not a bad tackle in the game, o wait apart from the scissor tackle from your number 8 which was the worst tackle in the game and we end up with 9? Our captain gets sent off for a supposed elbow on your number 10 who rolls around in agony and then 1 minute later is running around like nothing happened, con artist that's all he is, only one team in the game most of the second half and that was Kilsyth, Clydebank are nothing special believe me, we have played a lot of better teams this season, so give it a rest with the aggressive shite, give it out take it back no??? Ref was diabolical, as I said great strike for the goal tho.

do Kilsyth fans take after their team with such aggression? Looks like it. We were by far better team in first half, but were holding on in the second a bit. Kilsyth WERE aggressive, and it cost them dearly IMO. Will let highlights do the talking, but you'll probably claim video footage to be biased going by your rant.

Away and don 't talk shite - forearm smash to his face - I saw it after the game and he's gonna wake tomorrow with a shiner

We've played a lot better as well - and we still won

Get them done then KJ or is it Ross the boss this week ? #knowhowtheex-patsfeel

Ross is always the editor these days, due to my computer being a bit unreliable. He's doing a grand job of it too!

Your fans were diabolical. The absolute state of some of the knuckledraggers in your support the way they were acting at the tunnel was laughable. Then they get right wound up when I gave the referee a bit of praise 😂. Was brilliant they were fuming. We played utter shite bar the goal and you still couldn't beat us. Kind of game leagues are won on

Your fans were diabolical. The absolute state of some of the knuckledraggers in your support the way they were acting at the tunnel was laughable. Then they get right wound up when I gave the referee a bit of praise 😂. Was brilliant they were fuming. We played utter shite bar the goal and you still couldn't beat us. Kind of game leagues are won on

knuckledraggers?? Lol, the irony from someone from Clydebank lol

kilsyth fans are diabolical  ? This is coming from the same idiots when leaving the ground were taunting some of our older supporters with chants of easy,inbtween swearing and nice hand signals, get a grip,whats wrong is bankies think the whol world owes them a living,why dont u learn to win right with some dignity instead of mocking other teams 

Archived