Favorite movie quotes

P45

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"For a vegetarian, Rents, you're a fucking evil shot." 

Also from Trainspotting, the first Choose Life monologue, particularly "choose DIY and wondering who the f**k you are on a Sunday morning."

"Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, all right.
We got 4:11 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11-1 pop up pistons, turbo jet 390 horsepower. We are talking some fuckin' muscle..."

Awright awright awright

GET TO THE CHOPPAHH!

Get youah ahss to Mahrs!

You are one ugly motherfuckah.

Basically anything that comes out of Arnies mouth.

Also

They mostly come at night...mostly...

And so many from South Park -

"Fuckah you Dorphin...and fuckah you whale!"

"Screw you guys, im goin home"

"Shut your fucking face uncle fucker"

"Hello there, children"

The Big Lebowski.

"Obviously, you are not a golfer"

"Is this your homework, Larry? Your killing your father, Larry!"

"Thats just like...uh...your opinion man..."

Y'all know me. Know how I earn a livin'. I'll catch this bird for you, but it ain't gonna be easy. Bad fish. Not like going down the pond chasin' bluegills and tommycods. This shark, swallow you whole. Little shakin', little tenderizin', an' down you go. And we gotta do it quick, that'll bring back your tourists, put all your businesses on a payin' basis. But it's not gonna be pleasant. I value my neck a lot more than three thousand bucks, chief. I'll find him for three, but I'll catch him, and kill him, for ten. But you've gotta make up your minds. If you want to stay alive, then ante up. If you want to play it cheap, be on welfare the whole winter. I don't want no volunteers, I don't want no mates, there's just too many captains on this island. $10,000 for me by myself. For that you get the head, the tail, the whole damn thing.

Archived